Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which day would you say most uni students like to go out:
    Friday or Saturday night ?
    I have to do one of these nights for my part time job and was wondering which one to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nic98)
    I have to do one of these nights for my part time job and was wondering which one to do.
    Friday hands down Saturday most people feel too tired is more of a chill out day and night or it was when I was at uni.

ReputationRep:
    Every ****ing day :awesome::five::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nic98)
    Dude I would avoid the weekend for my uni it was all about Wednesday night if I were you I would do Wednesday or Thursday night trust me that's the norm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nic98)
    Depends on the uni. At mine Saturday was a big night at the student union club, although in town nights out were almost always midweek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New- Emperor)
    Dude I would avoid the weekend for my uni it was all about Wednesday night if I were you I would do Wednesday or Thursday night trust me that's the norm
    yeah it was all about Wednesday nights for me although Monday was also often quite fun.

ReputationRep:
    "student" nights are usually some time mid week, but I personally was never much of a fan of going out mid week. Impossible for us to say whether Friday or Saturday would be best.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.