Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What have you done today to look after your mental health and well-being? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Nothing but I like the idea of this thread.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Attended my weekly MH group

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I made an effort to talk to someone today. The lady who served me in a charity shop had a Stargate hoody on so I told her I liked her hoody and we started chatting about the show. My mum and gran said this time last yr I wouldn't have dare done that so I must be improving

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Got involved with the start of OCD Awareness Week. Always good to get talking to people who are in the same boat as you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Went to the gym and made me some MO GAINZ.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Just noticed this thread has a fancy pink title now, I love it

I went out today even though I had a few panic attacks before I left the house. I finally bought a new couch
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Met up with an old friend for coffee after my first session of new therapy
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Went for a chat with my ASC support person, and sat on the grass in the park for a while to decompress :^_^:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I spent the day with my grandparents. I definitely needed company after going to the docs for blood tests. I am fine with getting blood tests, its the waiting for the results part that sets off my panic attacks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Spoke to my support workers at my local MH support group about how worried I am about my blood test results
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I had the best sleep I've had in weeks. It's put a spring in my step this morning
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    As soon as I got up this morning I put on my psoriasis cream. I've been putting it on here and there for weeks and missing so many days and its flared up beyond belief but I couldn't be bothered to fix it which impacted my mood a lot but I have gave myself a kick up the bum
    • Welcome Squad

Well last night was horrible but I managed to get out of bed today despite waking up every hour of the night recently (apparently that is side effects too?) and clean my room, hoover etc, wipe down things and just generally make it presentable. Everything was a mess tbh, including myself but I have showered now and got dressed. Finished my assignment as well

ReputationRep:
    Allowed myself to have a bit of a binge on Merlin which has cheered me up after getting a rejection from a job interview 🙂

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.