Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Birmingham girl, 15, raped twice in separate attacks Watch

ReputationRep:
    Shocking news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    I advise you to shut that mouth and think twice about calling me ignorant.
    I told you to stop being racist and this is what you do?
    You proceed to call me ignorant?

You are the ignorant one for forgetting how many times I have forgiven you.
    You will not trick me again.
    Don't talk to me because I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.
    There is no need for caps lock. It makes it seem like you're screaming when I read your post. Type like a normal person, you loonatic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comme Des Garcon)
    There is no need for caps lock. It makes it seem like you're screaming when I read your post. Type like a normal person, you loonatic!
    *lunatic

You need spelling classes mate - your disses aren't half as bad with that spelling :rofl: OMG that's hilarious :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blah3210)
    No. "Neo-Platonism" would probably best describe my philosophical/religious beliefs.

Why do you want to know? Is my (relatively) polite request for evidence so unreasonable that your willingness to engage with me is dependent on my background?

As an apologist for Muslim rape and paedophilia I assume you are of Muslim extraction yourself. Actually I am sure of it.

Let's try again. Are you from a Muslim bacground? What is your ethnicity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comme Des Garcon)
    Whatever, I am really tired that's why.

Anyway shouldn't you be getting ready to be selling fish at a fish market like every other Bengali so you can but some more £1 chandeliars!
    Nah, I should be resting whilst daddy earns £2000 a day from his clothes shops
    Then we can buy more £500 chandeliers

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the point in the police pretending they're going to do anything about it, even if they did the attackers would likely just claim "it's a different culture than [insert original homeland]" and get let off

Edit: I'm guessing I'll get reported for this comment so to the community team who will likely see this, people being let off with this defence is a factual occurrence that has happened several times before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    As an apologist for Muslim rape and paedophilia I assume you are of Muslim extraction yourself. Actually I am sure of it.

Let's try again. Are you from a Muslim bacground? What is your ethnicity?
    Where did I "apologise" for "Muslim rape", you slanderous oaf? I asked for evidence. Am I suppose to take your word for it lest I'm perceived as an apologist? What a ****ing snowflake. Come back when you've grown up and learned basics of discourse.

ReputationRep:
    Where did I "apologise" for "Muslim rape", you slanderous oaf? I asked for evidence. Am I suppose to take your word for it lest I'm perceived as an apologist? What a ****ing snowflake. Come back when you've grown up and learned basics of discourse.
    Why won't you answer a polite question? It goes to your refusal to acknowledge the rape and sexual grooming of children endemic in the Asian Muslim community. Your vile and loathsome apologism for it. Your pretence that it is paralleled in the wider society.

I'll try again.. Are you of Muslim heritage or not? What is your ethnicity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Getinthegutter)
    The only scum on this thread are those using Pakistanis as a human shield to deflect away from the fundamental issue, calling someone a chav for having a different opinion to yourself is not a great argument.
    Really, that's the fundamental issue? But then again, chavs need to look out for each other and find other groups to blame to deflect away from their incompetence in life.

I tried finding rape statistics by ethnicity and religious background, the office for national statistics do not produce them, why? Probably because it flies in the face of mass immigration of certain belief systems being more likely to rape and they want to keep peace amongst local communities.
    In other words, no evidence.

I see raping a 15 year old girl worse than killing an homeless person, at least one is contributing or will be contributing to society. He probably didn't kill an homeless person, or prisons have free with these days!
    Rape is worse than murder, especially if the murder victim is homeless? There goes your credibility, you disgusting murder-apologist.

ReputationRep:
    not surprised that this is Birmingham (my city) and not surprised that it was done my "Asians".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    Why won't you answer a polite question? It goes to your refusal to acknowledge the rape and sexual grooming of children endemic in the Asian Muslim community. Your vile and loathsome apologism for it. Your pretence that it is paralleled in the wider society.

I'll try again.. Are you of Muslim heritage or not? What is your ethnicity?
    You appear to have conflated my polite request for evidence as "vile and loathsome apologism" in a desperate attempt to slander me now that you're unwilling or unable to provide some statistical evidence to support your claims. I came in here as an agnostic observer wishing to find out more about this topic from a factual perspective but apparently we can't have a rational discourse without some slanderous nutcase poisoning the well and throwing red-herrings.

No, as I've already stated I'm not from a Muslim background. I am from an Asian background however (half-Indian, half-Cantonese).

Let's try again: do you have any evidence to support your initial assertions?

ReputationRep:
    I don't like our planet anymore :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Yes there are Asian gangs who rape and pimp out girls, particularly in heavily Asian areas - which also have Asian gangs who take part in all sorts of other criminal activities and pretty much control communities.

In some areas we have Eastern European gangs (particularly in trafficking women and forced prostitution, although don't put rape out of the equation) and some areas have black gangs etc. Criminal gangs have no race, but some areas of the UK have a large presence of a certain race who will have gangs who want to take advantage of the area for self benefit.

Growing up in the Peckham area, although I was smart enough not to get involved with gangs, I know a lot about them due to certain friends or associates who were linked to some of them - one thing for certain is - you will see disgusting beliefs and behaviours from all walks of life and frankly, the only link I could make is that poorer/lower class people would tend be part of them. This could easily mean some races get over represented.

As this is a white English country, when non-whites commit crimes, it is felt more strongly. I'm sure in Africa, white people commiting certain crime is faced with more publicity than had the blacks did it.

What is important is though, that we don't end up having prejudices or making stereotypes about races, or making claims that they are culturally or otherwise inclined to behave that way. It isn't fair.

ReputationRep:
    This makes me so sad, that's such a distressing article to read

ReputationRep:
    Surprised at what

That they were Pakistanis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sallyanne)
    WHAT!? Let's not generalise...
    They are the scum of the earth, so I am not surprised for being scum only North Africans come close to them.

ReputationRep:
    You appear to have conflated my polite request for evidence as "vile and loathsome apologism" in a desperate attempt to slander me now that you're unwilling or unable to provide some statistical evidence to support your claims. I came in here as an agnostic observer wishing to find out more about this topic from a factual perspective but apparently we can't have a rational discourse without some slanderous nutcase poisoning the well and throwing red-herrings.

No, as I've already stated I'm not from a Muslim background. I am from an Asian background however (half-Indian, half-Cantonese).

Let's try again: do you have any evidence to support your initial assertions?
    Well you are not English as I suspected and your posting history shows a deep familiarity with Islam which suggest Muslim ancestry at some point. So you are either lying or being economical with the truth.

As for your other point, you know very well that this is a crime which is hard to prove and most cases don't achieve convictions or even come to court, so the true extent of it is not revealed in official statistics.

I posted links to recent court cases. Frankly I could have gone on all day, there are so many, with more coming to court. This is taking place up and down the country, involving thousands upon thousands of offenders.

Why do you try and deny this? Why are you such an aplogist for it? Where is your moral compass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-40739662

Sigh. Why am I not surprised?
    why do they say "asian" why don't they outright say muslim...

ReputationRep:
    1) Nope

2) Nice red-herring

3) Where's the evidence?
    https://www.economist.com/news/brita...n-they-arrived LOL

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogersc.../#2d2cef754ab8

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-prisons.html

ReputationRep:
    New beginnings wake up now the sun's going down, time to start your day brah can't keep being late

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.