Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Birmingham girl, 15, raped twice in separate attacks Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    Mine just got approved where I quoted you agreeing . Maybe they will change their minds with your post.
    Nah i doubt it since they have just declined it and people agreeing with it is different then saying the thing they deem as being against the rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blair.Waldorf)
    what did you say
    I don't want to get into what i said but the mods deemed it offensive.

ReputationRep:
    lol who cares about a bunch of wet people losing sight of the actual situation repping you? I can point you to several white nationalist posts on here and off where people upvote them as well. So...your point is what? You're right cos someone here and there agree? lol. And if you're the type of person to play devil's advocate just for approval on the internet then we can block each other.

I made a comment on how the media likes to report things, many agreed, a few like you obviously don't.

If you have that much issue with it, then report me or block me

my opinion won't change regardless....

i'm pretty much done on this now. Never intended to get into a long drawn out debate over media reporting of all things, I have more interesting things to do, Goodnight.................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    You are just a liar, and not a very convincing one. Someone with a profound knowledge of Islam hanging out on TSR ex Muslim threads, but denying his Muslim heritage? Yeah right.
    By this logic, all the default non-Muslims on the ex-mus soc must also be liars! I don't give a **** about convincing a nutjob tbh. Take it or leave it. Let's get back to the crux of the matter instead of committing basic fallacies like poisoning the well, strawmen arguments, and outright slandering?

And you are lying about the explosion in sexual grooming cases, which you know all about but pretend aren't happening.

Instead you point to more non Muslim perpetrators in absolute terms (when obviously that will the case since Muslims form such a small percentage of the total population) to try and pretend that we don't have a terrible problem here within the Muslim community.
    I didn't point to any absolute rates. Looks like you can't read either. I'm very much interested in comparing relative percentages, but unfortunately I haven't been presented with any rigorous evidence to support your folk-sociology.

I have no idea why you lie about something you know all too well. You could just be a wanke r, or it could be more sinister.

Either way I am done with you. People like you mean the problem is never confronted so more girls suffer. That make you vile.

Go fcuck yourself.
    Petulant name-calling in addition to slanderous and fallacious assertions? SPICY!

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to modern times. I hate to be a woman now, not saying men can not get raped, it's just it's majority of the time women.

The problem is when they catch these scum bags. A hefty sentence would be given, (Personnally I have them breaking rocks for 40 years). But if they got a massive sentence, then they can say they got a hefty sentence because of their race. That old trick.

Makes you wonder when and where this country started to go wrong.

Great now, two people will be enjoying HMP in special wings because child rapists get the **** kicked out of them, for good reason. Also this poor girl will probably need councilling and probably lost all confidence and trust.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    ****ing scum
    men are trash

This thread is a perfect example of what is wrong with society in general. The majority of the first page posters have a bigger problem with what race the criminals are rather than the crime they've committed.

Rape is rape. It doesn't make it any better or worse if the criminal is from a certain race. Idiots.

Let's hope the police find these ***** and swiftly put them away

(Original post by astutehirstute)
    You are just a liar, and not a very convincing one. Someone with a profound knowledge of Islam hanging out on TSR ex Muslim threads, but denying his Muslim heritage? Yeah right.
    Wellll actually,
    Plantagenet Crown is someone with a profound knowledge of Islam and hangs around Islam related threads but has no Muslim heritage.

(Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    This thread is a perfect example of what is wrong with society in general. The majority of the first page posters have a bigger problem with what race the criminals are rather than the crime they've committed.

Rape is rape. It doesn't make it any better or worse if the criminal is from a certain race. Idiots.

Well of course this is tsr. No one really cares about the victim but rather the race and religion of the attacker and how it promotes their respective agenda.
    If it's a white attacker there will be whataboutery.
    If it's a brown attacker there will be whataboutery.
    It's either an opportunity to whine about how right wingers/white people/etc are evil devils or an opportunity to whine about how Muslims/brown people/immigrants are evil devils.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)

Well of course this is tsr. No one really cares about the victim but rather the race and religion of the attacker and how it promotes their respective agenda.
    If it's a white attacker there will be whataboutery.
    If it's a brown attacker there will be whataboutery.
    It's either an opportunity to whine about how right wingers/white people/etc are evil devils or an opportunity to whine about how Muslims/brown people/immigrants are evil devils.
    You are absolutely right.

But TSR reflects the wider society, it articulates what people think but often do not say, and what are taboo topics on the traditional broadcast media.

You may say we are not a society in a good place, then, if that is true. And you would be right in that also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-40739662

Sigh. Why am I not surprised?
    Ughhhhhh that is vile. Poor poor poor girl.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my good, poor girl. I seriously hope her rapists feel the full weight of the law!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    all those girls getting groomed in bradford/rotherham 2007 to 2012 the media kept calling them asian sex gangs

if they were white would they of been called white sex gangs? ....hardly

it would have received much less media attention....
    A minority feature stands out more than a majority feature, that is why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mashbbk)
    Yes there are Asian gangs who rape and pimp out girls, particularly in heavily Asian areas - which also have Asian gangs who take part in all sorts of other criminal activities and pretty much control communities.

In some areas we have Eastern European gangs (particularly in trafficking women and forced prostitution, although don't put rape out of the equation) and some areas have black gangs etc. Criminal gangs have no race, but some areas of the UK have a large presence of a certain race who will have gangs who want to take advantage of the area for self benefit.

Growing up in the Peckham area, although I was smart enough not to get involved with gangs, I know a lot about them due to certain friends or associates who were linked to some of them - one thing for certain is - you will see disgusting beliefs and behaviours from all walks of life and frankly, the only link I could make is that poorer/lower class people would tend be part of them. This could easily mean some races get over represented.

As this is a white English country, when non-whites commit crimes, it is felt more strongly. I'm sure in Africa, white people commiting certain crime is faced with more publicity than had the blacks did it.

What is important is though, that we don't end up having prejudices or making stereotypes about races, or making claims that they are culturally or otherwise inclined to behave that way. It isn't fair.
    Why is it if asian people are shamed in the media for something they did wrong, someone has to point out that white gangs are more common, black people have done this, the IRA also bombed up Britain? Like a pakistan muslim said on this thread, why can't (asians) we acknowledge there is a problem in the asian community without having to cry wolf or bring up other races or religions have done the same thing or worse?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone found them? This happened in my mum's area. I am on the lookout.
    I shouldn't be making ' jokes ' but your username is perfect for this situation
    • TSR Support Team

Two people arrested http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...after-13403212

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinpeaks)
    A minority feature stands out more than a majority feature, that is why.

In parts of Asia it is more socially acceptable to treat women such a way, whereas in the UK it is considered abhorrent. I think that counts for something.
    That the UK values economic growth powered up by import of cheap labour over security of own citizens.

You're missing the point that people from particular cultures commit crimes more often than from other cultures. Crimes happen and they will always happen on some scale, but the more immigration from the countries of a very bad crime records you let in, it's more likely you'll see a rise in crime rates at your own country. Even alt-right can usually see the difference between 'all' and 'rate', then why can't you and construct an argument in which you accuse people of being extremely stupid?

(Original post by PTMalewski)
    That the UK values economic growth powered up by import of cheap labour over security of own citizens.

You're missing the point that people from particular cultures commit crimes more often than from other cultures. Crimes happen and they will always happen on some scale, but the more immigration from the countries of a very bad crime records you let in, it's more likely you'll see a rise in crime rates at your own country. Even alt-right can usually see the difference between 'all' and 'rate', then why can't you and construct an argument in which you accuse people of being extremely stupid?
    I already know this point you've made and I agree. Good job at missing the point I was making, stupid.

ReputationRep:
    It's horrific what happened to her, can't imagine how she must be feeling. Wish the rapists could be castrated.

ReputationRep:
    I already know this point you've made and I agree. Good job at missing the point I was making, stupid.
    There is no easy way to prevent them happening completely, same as there is no way to make sure that no plane will never crash again, or there won't be more fatal car accidents. It is known however, that some plane designs are unsafe, or that drunk drivers are most likely to crash, so we resign from using the bad designs, and ban the drivers who ever driven on high. That's why people care about drunk drivers but not about 1700 people killed in car accidents every year in UK, genius.

(Original post by PTMalewski)
    Nobody cares about the crime itself because there is no easy way to prevent them happening completely, same as there is no way to make sure that no plane will never crash again, or there won't be more fatal car accidents. It is known however, that some plane designs are unsafe, or that drunk drivers are most likely to crash, so we resign from using the bad designs, and ban the drivers who ever driven on high. That's why people care about drunk drivers but not about 1700 people killed in car accidents every year in UK, genius.
    'Nobody cares about the crime itself because there is no easy way to prevent them happening completely' - what utter crap. And you have a problem with me labelling you as stupid after this?

You've missed my point again. Go read what I said as well as the posts on the first page and try again. 3rd time lucky, maybe.

A little hint: try tailoring compassion in to your reply

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.