Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Birmingham girl, 15, raped twice in separate attacks Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    be.

A little hint: try tailoring compassion in to your reply
    More murders and rapes happen in most of European countries, including the UK, than there are days in a year. Why people don't show compassion for the victims twice a day or more? Writing "how horrible" etc. is hardly constructive, and it suggests that the writer either does not know the scale of the problem, if not something worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    x
    This thread is a perfect example of what is wrong with society in general. The majority of the first page posters have a bigger problem with what race the criminals are rather than the crime they've committed.

Rape is rape. It doesn't make it any better or worse if the criminal is from a certain race. Idiots.

Let's hope the police find these ***** and swiftly put them away
    Read it, ANM775.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    You're priceless and you don't have to respond, I don't care. But a child got raped and you're arguing race of the attackers. You're backing the attackers for being brown, meanwhile they're rapists. Look at yourself seriously. Report me, go on then.
    ANM775 This post is getting reps as well. If it were on page 1 like your thirsty post was I'm sure I'd have more reps, since that's all you care about.

Again and lastly:

you care about stupidness like race and haven't said one thing humane about what the girl has gone through. Thank God I never had respect for you anyway cos I'd be gutted reading your tripe in here. You don't have to say goodnight to me sarcastically again because I'm done with you anyhow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    ANM775 This post is getting reps as well. If it were on page 1 like your thirsty post was I'm sure I'd have more reps, since that's all you care about.

Again and lastly:

you care about stupidness like race and haven't said one thing humane about what the girl has gone through. Thank God I never had respect for you anyway cos I'd be gutted reading your tripe in here. You don't have to say goodnight to me sarcastically again because I'm done with you anyhow.

you should change your name back to 0to100

it suited you better

you go from 0 to 100 real quick over nothin ...............

ReputationRep:
    Awful, awful story. What are the chances?

One of those "losing your faith in humanity" stories.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-40769454

A man has been charged with rape after a 14-year-old girl was attacked twice on the same night in Birmingham.
    Khurram Rahi, 27, of Rosefield Road, Smethwick, was arrested by police investigating the assault of the girl at Witton station. He is due before Birmingham magistrates on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is a perfect example of what is wrong with society in general. The majority of the first page posters have a bigger problem with what race the criminals are rather than the crime they've committed.

Rape is rape. It doesn't make it any better or worse if the criminal is from a certain race. Idiots.

Let's hope the police find these ***** and swiftly put them away
    It does if the rapist pick there victim because they are from another ethnic group that a hate crime.

If the criminal pick the victim because she was there it still pure evil but she was not pick because her ethnic group.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.