Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official LNAT thread 2017-2018 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello LNAT takers,

I see no thread for the LNAT this year so I decided to make one since registration opens on the 1st August and testing begins on the 1st of September.

This thread is here to ask questions, get some advice and just talk about the LNAT/ law.

If anyone is considering Law at Oxford, please make sure you meet their earlier deadline.
    If anyone is considering Law at Cambridge, please revise for the Cambridge Law Test as well as the LNAT if you are applying LNAT universities too.

I will be providing my daily revision for the LNAT starting Monday and will be adding my test scores as I take them. Once I've booked the test I will also add this to the thread so the dreaded countdown can take place.

Good luck!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by new1234)
    Hello LNAT takers,

I see no thread for the LNAT this year so I decided to make one since registration opens on the 1st August and testing begins on the 1st of September.

This thread is here to ask questions, get some advice and just talk about the LNAT/ law.

If anyone is considering Law at Oxford, please make sure you meet their earlier deadline.
    If anyone is considering Law at Cambridge, please revise for the Cambridge Law Test as well as the LNAT if you are applying LNAT universities too.

I will be providing my daily revision for the LNAT starting Monday and will be adding my test scores as I take them. Once I've booked the test I will also add this to the thread so the dreaded countdown can take place.

Good luck!
    Sorry, but this is in the wrong place, so I'll move it to the Law study help forum.
    Dreamliner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DreamlinerFinder)
    Sorry, but this is in the wrong place, so I'll move it to the Law study help forum.
    Dreamliner
    Sorry! Thanks!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.