Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls on tsr are too easy.... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah I woke up thanks, was dreaming yesterday
    Wow, really got me there, don't know how I'm gonna come back from that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comme Des Garcon)
    You are clearly butt hurt because you're caps locking everything which shows your frustration.

Clearly there is truth in what I say if you felt the need to caps lock in order to prove your point.

You're not very bright.

You do realise their are mixed race people in this world that can be dual natonality..

I am both Algeran and French.

Lastly if you want I can screen shot you a pic of my french passport I even said I was French on VM
    But on the thread what did you say?
    I'm an Algerian person omg!

I used caps lock to point out your stupidity.
    Also, you don't even know what paragraphs are by the looks of it. Call yourself clever :hahaha:

I'm not very bright.
    I am extremely bright, I agree.

God, who would even want to talk to you LET ALONE look at you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Hamoody put this guy to rest - I cba to annoy him any longer.
    Right, and how exactly do you propose this Arab will "put me to rest".

He is wearing a towel around his head that he found in his mums kitchen, £5 sunglasses that he probably bought from Tesco Express and his skin tone makes me think he is wearing fake tan due to him looking like a yellow traffic light!

He basically looks like he works at my local Kebabish in North London.

ReputationRep:

He is wearing a towel around his head that he found in his mums kitchen, £5 sunglasses that he probably bought from Tesco Express and his skin tone makes me think he is wearing fake tan due to him looking like a yellow traffic light!

I would bet he's rich - he lives in DUBAI.

ReputationRep:
    But on the thread what did you say?
    I'm an Algerian person omg!

I used caps lock to point out your stupidity.
    Also, you don't even know what paragraphs are by the looks of it. Call yourself clever :hahaha:

I'm not very bright.
    I am extremely bright, I agree.

God, who would even want to talk to you LET ALONE look at you?
    Everyone looks at me considering I am good looking.

Firstly I said I was Algerian, yes I am not denying that I am Algerian but I am also French, or maybe you are too stupid to understand that fact. I think your mums curry paste is killing your brain cells.

Once again as I said I will happily screen shot a pic of my French passport for verification I have nothing to hide, unlike you.

ReputationRep:
    Probably a dirty sand dweller in the sands of Saudi Arabia.

I am French and North African and proud.:france:
    I love my French culture, so why in the world would I be envious of some dirty looking Arab with poor facial hair who lives in a third world country and drinks water from a tap in a well?

My Arab friend told me that the average Arab lives in a small village in poverty and the affluents and riches that they portray in the media is a myth and in a very small minority. The majority of Arabs are dirty sand dwellers!

Which is true considering I went Saudi Arabia and saw the conditions in which your people live in.

So I think you're the one that need to be quiet otherwise you'll be put in your place.
    You should come home to Qatar.
    I have never seen a homeless man there - there are probably one or two - but almost none.
    Call yourself a Muslim :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone looks at me considering I am good looking.

Firstly I said I was Algerian, yes I am not denying that I am Algerian but I am also French, or maybe you are too stupid to understand that fact. I think your mums curry paste is killing your brain cells.

Once again as I said I will happily screen shot a pic of my French for verification I have nothing to hide, unlike you.
    Everyone looks at me like I'm a model

Oh shut that mouth of yours and rant to someone else.
    I don't want to see you mason marmalade

ReputationRep:
    I would bet he's rich - he lives in DUBAI.
    He says he does than maybe he does, that doesn't mean he is rich, majority of Arabs are dirt poor and lives in small huts as dirty sand dwellers only a very small minority are actually affluent, the rest are rotting in poverty.

Once again this is a fact, I don't lie, just like when I said I was Algerian that is true, but I am also French which is also true, you just seem too obtuse to accept it.

Are you slow to learn?

ReputationRep:
    You should come home to Qatar.
    I have never seen a homeless man there - there are probably one or two - but almost none.
    Call yourself a Muslim :lol:
    Qatar does not make the vast majority of Arabs. Have you been to Saudi Arabia or Yemen you will see nothing but amputated males and females begging for spare change so they can supply the Arab gangs that run the country that Arab continent is a sh*t hole, they use people of your nationality to build these big buildings you see then kick them to the curb and make the starve!

And I doubt you've really been to Qatar if you did you would have witnessed the truth of what is going on and how the Arabs truly live in poverty and filth!

This is the real Qatar:

Here:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=po...MskPd_Ren5gWM:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg Qatar-migrant-labour-530x352.jpg (43.3 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    "local" Where do you suppose I live then? :hmmm:
    Are you jealous of me? :flutter::smug:
    And no thanks, I'm not traditional. No one needs camels when we've got cars that you can't afford :console:

elforjg02 look at this :rofl: Poor troller :sad: This troller needs to be put to rest :yep:
    ahahahah this made me laugh poor guy

ReputationRep:
    Everyone looks at me like I'm a model

Oh shut that mouth of yours and rant to someone else.
    I don't want to see you mason marmalade
    You say you look like a model but when have you even seen a Bengali model before?

It's unheard of, maybe because you lot are just shorty and stumpy and have the features of Shrek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elforjg02)
    ahahahah this made me laugh poor guy
    Excuse me?

ReputationRep:
    He says he does than maybe he does, that doesn't mean he is rich, majority of Arabs are dirt poor and lives in small huts as dirty sand dwellers only a very small minority are actually affluent, the rest are rotting in poverty.

Once again this is a fact, I don't lie, just like when I said I was Algerian that is true, but I am also French which is also true, you just seem too obtuse to accept it.

Are you slow to learn?
    Do you own any comme des garçons tho? If you do I rate you

All I can afford is a jumper and it's not even nice

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me?
    the guy ur calling a wannbe arab is actually arab you fool ! i know him :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    You don't wanna start on this guy. He's been throwing insults about Pakistanis and Bengalis and it seems like he's started on Arabs too. His previous account got banned and he's come back with a new account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    You don't wanna start on this guy. He's been throwing insults about Pakistanis and Bengalis and it seems like he's started on Arabs too. His previous account got banned and he's come back with a new account.
    this guy can insult all he likes f*uckin keyboard warrior so insecure about his own lame life (that's if he has one).

ReputationRep:
    He looks like the guy that works at my local Kebabish with those cheap sunglasses and kitchen towel wrapped around his head.

But then most Arabs look like they work in a local kebabish.

But come to think of most of you lot can probably only find work in somewhere like Mcdonalds or Burger king, considering most of you are fresh fish and look like hobos.

ReputationRep:
    this guy can insult all he likes f*uckin keyboard warrior so insecure about his own lame life (that's if he has one).
    I doubt he does tbh...

He looks like the guy that works at my local Kebabish with those cheap sunglasses and kitchen towel wrapped around his head.

But then most Arabs look like they work in a local kebabish.

But come to think of most of you lot can probably only find work in somewhere like Mcdonalds or Burger king, considering most of you are fresh fish and look like hobos.
    Leave everyone else alone. If you really wanna insult someone go for me instead.

ReputationRep:

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 🖕🖕

ReputationRep:
    I am the keyboard warrior.

You are the one that just insulted me. Which is quite ironic.

And I have a great life thank you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.