Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls on tsr are too easy.... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comme Des Garcon)
    Qatar does not make the vast majority of Arabs. Have you been to Saudi Arabia or Yemen you will see nothing but amputated males and females begging for spare change so they can supply the Arab gangs that run the country that Arab continent is a sh*t hole, they use people of your nationality to build these big buildings you see then kick them to the curb and make the starve!

And I doubt you've really been to Qatar if you did you would have witnessed the truth of what is going on and how the Arabs truly live in poverty and filth!

This is the real Qatar:Attachment 677812

Here:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=po...MskPd_Ren5gWM:
    Bet you failed Geography you know it all!
    I am moving to Qatar.
    Bet you've never been there because I am going on Tuesday and I'm going to LIVE THERE.
    I will show you a place I went to a few months ago:

http://dohalife.com/wp-content/uploa...a-Corniche.jpg

I live near there :lol: call that ugly and you have no taste :toofunny:

He says he does than maybe he does, that doesn't mean he is rich, majority of Arabs are dirt poor and lives in small huts as dirty sand dwellers only a very small minority are actually affluent, the rest are rotting in poverty.

Once again this is a fact, I don't lie, just like when I said I was Algerian that is true, but I am also French which is also true, you just seem too obtuse to accept it.

Are you slow to learn?
    Shut up, I said, I learn very fast - that's what everyone tells me

(Original post by qasim_96)
    You don't wanna start on this guy. He's been throwing insults about Pakistanis and Bengalis and it seems like he's started on Arabs too. His previous account got banned and he's come back with a new account.
    Got that right.
    Don't let him go for you, I'm perfectly fine being his target :hugs:

(Original post by elforjg02)
    this guy can insult all he likes f*uckin keyboard warrior so insecure about his own lame life (that's if he has one).
    LOL you're good :lol:
    Has no insults except racial hatred :rofl: when we're all probably richer than him :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    He looks like the guy that works at my local Kebabish with those cheap sunglasses and kitchen towel wrapped around his head.

But then most Arabs look like they work in a local kebabish.

But come to think of most of you lot can probably only find work in somewhere like Mcdonalds or Burger king, considering most of you are fresh fish and look like hobos.
    Btw I am "an Arab" now if I live in an Arab country
    If you would like to know what my family do then go ahead.
    Your dad's probably the binman :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    I am moving to Qatar.
    Bet you've never been there because I am going on Tuesday and I'm going to LIVE THERE.

Got that right.

Has no insults except racial hatred :rofl: when we're all probably richer than him :laugh:
    I usually don't care when people have a go at me, but when people start on others for no reason it really annoys me.

ReputationRep:
    I am moving to Qatar.

Got that right.

:blah:Blah Blah Blah!

Everyone on TSR claims to be 6 feet "5" slept with 100 girls in 24 hours and climbed mount everest in the process, tell me something new?

All I hear is words and pure bullsh*t, you got a pic from Google claiming you're going to live there, when really you probably live in a council flat which reeks of fish and curry and your dad works at the local fish monger in East Ham with the rest of the Bengalis.

ReputationRep:
    I usually don't care when people have a go at me, but when people start on others for no reason it really annoys me.
    Me too - I really don't care about insults.
    I would report him but I have said some pretty bad things so I wouldn't try it now :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Me too - I really don't care about insults.
    I would report him but I have said some pretty bad things so I wouldn't try it now :erm:
    He'll just come back with a new account just to cry about us anyway. Seems like he has a really entertaining life :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    He'll just come back with a new account just to cry about us anyway. Seems like he has a really entertaining life :rolleyes:
    :lol:

Already told him that while he was begging for mercy and saying that he would be a new person :rofl:
    Seriously, they should have a group chat on the website :erm: we're doing all this on threads because we have nowhere else to go

ReputationRep:
    :blah:Blah Blah Blah!

Everyone on TSR claims to be 6 feet "5" slept with 100 girls in 24 hours and climbed mount everest in the process, tell me something new?

All I hear is words and pure bullsh*t, you got a pic from Google claiming you're going to live there, when really you probably live in a council flat which reeks of fish and curry and your dad works at the local fish monger in East Ham with the rest of the Bengalis.
    Until I show you my residency card and my villa in Qatar with the swimming pool and the gym, with these beautiful places a fifteen minute drive.
    I could rant about all the cars I have - a Porsche Cayenne, a Range Rover, Mercedes Benz GL350 etc but just forget it.
    Don't want to make you feel too bad.
    And no, I'm not lying. I am going to live there and I have never lived in a council house in my life.

ReputationRep:

Already told him that while he was begging for mercy and saying that he would be a new person :rofl:
    Seriously, they should have a group chat on the website :erm: we're doing all this on threads because we have nowhere else to go
    I've been wanting a group chat feature for quite some time. I end up derailing threads because of this 😂

ReputationRep:
    qasim_96 this guy doesn't believe I am going to live in Qatar just because I showed him a place I went a few months ago :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I've been wanting a group chat feature for quite some time. I end up derailing threads because of this 😂
    Someone should post in AtCT :yep:

ReputationRep:
    qasim_96 this guy doesn't believe I am going to live in Qatar just because I showed him a place I went a few months ago :rofl:

Doesn't seem like he'll believe anything we say. He's clearly got his mind set about what we're all like.

Someone should post in AtCT :yep:
    It's actually a point that could be raised. Would save some threads being derailed.

ReputationRep:

I offered you an apology because you were moaning about how I was a horrible person and how you had a horrible upbrining due to your parents beating you. not begging there is a difference once again you are being obtuse I already explained this. I can see you're very slow.

ReputationRep:
    Btw I am "an Arab" now if I live in an Arab country
    If you would like to know what my family do then go ahead.
    Your dad's probably the binman :lol:
    Wait... Didn't you just say you had a home in London you evenput it in caps lock.:mute:

Liar liar!:naughty:

My dad is financially well off, and has a great career. But I won't go into that.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

I think you can make a group chat in Pm btw. Not 100% sure doe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    You can send a PM to multiple people.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You can send a PM to multiple people.
    Yeah but i think if they reply all recipients can see it. So kinda like a group chat. Idk though maybe I'm just talking shite😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but i think if they reply all recipients can see it. So kinda like a group chat. Idk though maybe I'm just talking shite😂😂😂
    I received a PM a few weeks back which was meant for me and one other person. I just replied to the person who sent me the PM. I just assumed it would only go to that one person.

ReputationRep:

You expect me to take a pic from a webiste as validation that you live in Qatar, you are more stupid than I initially thought.

Anyway enough trolling, this was great fun though.:five:

I had a right laugh.:bigsmile:

Tell your dad I might pass by his fish market this afternoon I live an hour from New Ham.

ReputationRep:
    You can't lol, you can send it to multiple people but when they reply, only the recipient can see it.

Wait... Didn't you just say you had a home in London you evenput it in caps lock.:mute:

Liar liar!:naughty:

My dad is financially well off, and has a great career. But I won't go into that.
    I am moving.
    MOVING on Tuesday.
    Before that I had the chandelier house with the big gym in London.
    Qatar house is much better.

I offered you an apology because you were moaning about how I was a horrible person and how you had a horrible upbrining due to your parents beating you. not begging there is a difference once again you are being obtuse I already explained this. I can see you're very slow.
    I can see you are a show-off and two faced.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.