Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements

you should have realised what you had when you had it, it's funny that you suddenly want me so desperately now that I'm gone but while I was yours you treated me like I was nothing

I hate being forced to do things I don't want to! My parents just don't understand how I'm feeling when they force me to do stuff that I have not showed any interest in! I also hate this guy from NCS... He's SO annoying and has such a *****y lisp and I cringe everytime I hear him speak and I wanna break his glasses and trim his facial hair

I was with a boy for 1 and a half years and he was extremely controlling like he wouldn't allow me to go out with my friends for the whole relationship but I'm not a weak person so yeno I went out with them and he rang me like 150 times while I was out with them and he kept doing the find my iphone alarm noise which was obviously getting very stressful as he'd do it repetitively. He used to tell me to change what I was wearing and it was getting to the point where he would try to stop me from going out with my own parents and he used to yell at me and all sorts so I had counselling for this relationship as it was worse than it probably sounds and we haven't been together for like a year now and he kept on attempting to message me throughout this year by making secret accounts and saying he has still got things that resemble me such as keyrings of me and him and he loves me and misses me and all sorts but I just blocked him each time as he treated me so poorly and he would not change. He has been trying to get hold of me within the post month or so too and then today on instagram I seen him commenting on some girls post that was in our year (I just left year 11 so she's not really in my year now) and they arent together (yet) and even though he's blocked I could see the message but then I refreshed the page and it disappeared so it must have been a fault or something. This message has made me feel very low and jealous and I feel so stupid for saying that as everyone around me says I should be over him and I'm nearly there but I keep having setbacks. I also feel really ugly because he obviously prefers her over me. I just wish she wasnt in our year as I'm going to have to see them both on results day and results day is enough stress by itself.

I have never been diagnosed with anxiety but Im pretty certain I have it as I feel sick and sometimes I am when I'm nervous and I have pretty bad anxiety about results day as I need a 7 for further maths and maths at college and I dont know if I'm going to get a 7. I do edexcel and I think I got 152-165.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was with a boy for 1 and a half years and he was extremely controlling like he wouldn't allow me to go out with my friends for the whole relationship but I'm not a weak person so yeno I went out with them and he rang me like 150 times while I was out with them and he kept doing the find my iphone alarm noise which was obviously getting very stressful as he'd do it repetitively. He used to tell me to change what I was wearing and it was getting to the point where he would try to stop me from going out with my own parents and he used to yell at me and all sorts so I had counselling for this relationship as it was worse than it probably sounds and we haven't been together for like a year now and he kept on attempting to message me throughout this year by making secret accounts and saying he has still got things that resemble me such as keyrings of me and him and he loves me and misses me and all sorts but I just blocked him each time as he treated me so poorly and he would not change. He has been trying to get hold of me within the post month or so too and then today on instagram I seen him commenting on some girls post that was in our year (I just left year 11 so she's not really in my year now) and they arent together (yet) and even though he's blocked I could see the message but then I refreshed the page and it disappeared so it must have been a fault or something. This message has made me feel very low and jealous and I feel so stupid for saying that as everyone around me says I should be over him and I'm nearly there but I keep having setbacks. I also feel really ugly because he obviously prefers her over me. I just wish she wasnt in our year as I'm going to have to see them both on results day and results day is enough stress by itself.

I have never been diagnosed with anxiety but Im pretty certain I have it as I feel sick and sometimes I am when I'm nervous and I have pretty bad anxiety about results day as I need a 7 for further maths and maths at college and I dont know if I'm going to get a 7. I do edexcel and I think I got 152-165.
    Just remind yourself of all the bad things. That doesn't make you ugly, she's second choice and you should feel sorry for her not yourself. She's the one that may be about to bring him into her life. Just don't get involved and focus on moving forward. If I was to ask you what your ideal relationship would be, would it include anything of what you mentioned in your post just now? No it wouldn't. You don't miss him, you miss the fantasy you thought you had and the feeling of being with someone. But there's plenty of better people to experience that with than him, focus on finding the new, better person

ReputationRep:
    I'm wearing girls underwear.

EDIT Oh noes forgot to anon

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Just remind yourself of all the bad things. That doesn't make you ugly, she's second choice and you should feel sorry for her not yourself. She's the one that may be about to bring him into her life. Just don't get involved and focus on moving forward. If I was to ask you what your ideal relationship would be, would it include anything of what you mentioned in your post just now? No it wouldn't. You don't miss him, you miss the fantasy you thought you had and the feeling of being with someone. But there's plenty of better people to experience that with than him, focus on finding the new, better person
    I needed this so much, thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trinculo)
    I'm wearing girls underwear.

EDIT Oh noes forgot to anon
    And that was something you wanted to get off your chest?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I needed this so much, thankyou.
    You are welcome Good luck and stay strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    And that was something you wanted to get off your chest?
    Well, figuratively, not literally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trinculo)
    Well, figuratively, not literally.
    Oh that's a relief.

Total weirdo if you were wearing them on your chest.

ReputationRep:
    Chest hairs

I want to fall in love with a girl in Spain so bad. But deep down I know it would never work out

Don't even see why I posted anon 😂.

I wish i never became your friend. I saw you were lonely so I became your close friend then you tell me you like me, and I show you that i'm not interested and ignore you because you became to clingy, so you decide to steal all my close friends, and now I have no one I can actually talk to, I don't care if you're going out with my best friend anymore he was so fake anyway, took me long enough to realize. I hope you're happy cause you're the only reason i'm leaving to a different school.Too many fake friends these days.

I didn't work hard enough for my A levels, and now it's going to bite me in the arse; my boyfriend believes in me so much, I don't want to disappoint him

gonna really miss my little guinea pig at uni
    that little brown soul has been amazing, hugging her is so therapeutic, especially because her heart is the only thing that beats faster than mine. It has been rewarding seeing her go from an abused little wreck to a spoilt pig who knows how to get her own way
    honestly feel like she is the only family i have aside from my parent
    have had 6 piggys and none of them have i loved as much as this one

gonna really miss my little guinea pig at uni
    that little brown soul has been amazing, hugging her is so therapeutic, especially because her heart is the only thing that beats faster than mine. It has been rewarding seeing her go from an abused little wreck to a spoilt pig who knows how to get her own way
    honestly feel like she is the only family i have aside from my parent
    have had 6 piggys and none of them have i loved as much as this one
    mean cos she was a rescue, not that i have abused her
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    mean cos she was a rescue, not that i have abused her

Well anyway results day is pretty much here, dreading my results

I am trying really hard for likes

I'm gonna just rant coz quite frankly I've had enough. I'm sick and tired of being a jealous person my ex is now talking to someone else and commenting love heart emojis on her pics and its just constantly on my brain and I wish I could just switch off but I cant. Or i wont think about it for a while and then all of a sudden my stomach will drop and i'll imagine them going all the places we went and its just all messing with my mind. and results day is taking the **** to arrive and I just need a 7 and im so stressed and I'm going to have to see them both on results day and I've already ranted about this on this page so I'm just being annoying now and I need to shutup.

me 5 minutes later...

and what also ****** me off is that when I'm on edexcel maths grade boundary chats or talking about results day people are telling me to manage my expectations as they think that because I may have got a 7 at gcse i wont do well at further maths and maths and I wont get into Oxbridge. like what the hell. sheer work and determination can get you anywhere in life.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.