Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm gonna just rant coz quite frankly I've had enough. I'm sick and tired of being a jealous person my ex is now talking to someone else and commenting love heart emojis on her pics and its just constantly on my brain and I wish I could just switch off but I cant. Or i wont think about it for a while and then all of a sudden my stomach will drop and i'll imagine them going all the places we went and its just all messing with my mind. and results day is taking the **** to arrive and I just need a 7 and im so stressed and I'm going to have to see them both on results day and I've already ranted about this on this page so I'm just being annoying now and I need to shutup.

me 5 minutes later...

and what also ****** me off is that when I'm on edexcel maths grade boundary chats or talking about results day people are telling me to manage my expectations as they think that because I may have got a 7 at gcse i wont do well at further maths and maths and I wont get into Oxbridge. like what the hell. sheer work and determination can get you anywhere in life.
    Oi what did we say about the ex :hmmm: just block him in all social media, that is a must for a break up

I'm gonna just rant coz quite frankly I've had enough. I'm sick and tired of being a jealous person my ex is now talking to someone else and commenting love heart emojis on her pics and its just constantly on my brain and I wish I could just switch off but I cant. Or i wont think about it for a while and then all of a sudden my stomach will drop and i'll imagine them going all the places we went and its just all messing with my mind. and results day is taking the **** to arrive and I just need a 7 and im so stressed and I'm going to have to see them both on results day and I've already ranted about this on this page so I'm just being annoying now and I need to shutup.

me 5 minutes later...

and what also ****** me off is that when I'm on edexcel maths grade boundary chats or talking about results day people are telling me to manage my expectations as they think that because I may have got a 7 at gcse i wont do well at further maths and maths and I wont get into Oxbridge. like what the hell. sheer work and determination can get you anywhere in life.
    Well, I don't know anything about the GCSE thing with Oxbridge, because I didn't do GCSEs. But, I don't think it matters too heavily on it, I did my national exam for high school, and got a D in it ( ****ing music) hehe, anyway, work hard in your As, get good predicted grade and show them wrong, you can do it

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Oi what did we say about the ex :hmmm: just block him in all social media, that is a must for a break up
    Haha I know I need help :ashamed2: and he already is

Well, I don't know anything about the GCSE thing with Oxbridge, because I didn't do GCSEs. But, I don't think it matters too heavily on it, I did my national exam for high school, and got a D in it ( ****ing music) hehe, anyway, work hard in your As, get good predicted grade and show them wrong, you can do it
    thanks, gonna work my backside off and prove em all wrong

I had my dog to sleep because he no longer enjoyed life and was very troubled. It was the worst day of my life and I wish I could turn back time and have him back. I made a terrible mistake and the guilt will be something I will have to live with forever.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I had my dog to sleep because he no longer enjoyed life and was very troubled. It was the worst day of my life and I wish I could turn back time and have him back. I made a terrible mistake and the guilt will be something I will have to live with forever.
    Really sorry to hear this :cry2: but I can truly empathise. I had to put my eldest cat and my Yorkie to sleep within a year of each other due to cancer and it was beyond heartbreaking. 3 years on and I still feel overwhelming guilt. I feel like I should have done more, should have been able to cure them even though I know it's not possible but that's how you feel when you love someone - you feel guilty if you can't save them I still miss them and think of them every day. I dream about them most night too and in my dreams, the guilt comes through.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    You can post as anon or yourself. Had something or feel something you want to rant about? Feel guilty about something you've done or not done? Post it in here and get it all out
    A-level results day is coming, and I'm afraid I haven't got the grades, I have worked so hard - I didn't even leave my house during exam season for 3-4 weeks. I never realised the impact mental health would have being so anxious about these exams. I've always been above average 'without trying', I guess I've been afraid if I tried, I would fail - not get the grades I deserve. So I never did, until now.

I have a medicine offer, and it means the world to me, I remember crying when I received an interview, and again when I received an offer since my AS was horrible, I didn't expect any of this. But, this year was amazing, I finally enjoyed education, self-teaching myself, I grew so much this year, and it will be a shame if/when my grades aren't enough for my offer, but also for me (as I'd like to exceed it)

I'm also one of the first generation in my family to go to university, but everyone seems to be waiting for me to get into medical school. This expectation looms over me, and I wish it wasn't there. Every time I remind my family that I'm not guaranteed to be at university in a few months time if I miss my offer, but they seem to think I will get the grades on results day.

(Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Really sorry to hear this :cry2: but I can truly empathise. I had to put my eldest cat and my Yorkie to sleep within a year of each other due to cancer and it was beyond heartbreaking. 3 years on and I still feel overwhelming guilt. I feel like I should have done more, should have been able to cure them even though I know it's not possible but that's how you feel when you love someone - you feel guilty if you can't save them I still miss them and think of them every day. I dream about them most night too and in my dreams, the guilt comes through.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's so weird you mention dreams. The same thing happens to me too. I keep dreaming about finding my dog alive on some random street and my heart almost bursts with happiness. I tell him I'll do everything in my power to keep him safe and that I love him so much. And then I wake up and realise it was all just a dream. No one ever prepares you for how terrible it feels to have your pet put to sleep. I think of him everyday.

feel pressure to do something and it makes me feel sick thinking about it, im afraid of disappointing everyone

I wish I could cut to the part when everything is ok
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I always give up on things. I formally withdrew from uni today. I feel like a complete failure.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    You're not a failure
    Thank you, but I really am. This isn't the first thing I've given up on; my whole life is a series of trying and failing and so giving up.

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    Thank you, but I really am. This isn't the first thing I've given up on; my whole life is a series of trying and failing and so giving up.
    That's just negative talking. You're not at all, don't give up on yourself just yet

i hate him. I ******* hate him.

Sorry to read this, if it makes you feel any better I was just about to post on here about my deceased dog. I feel the same as you but for a different reason. My dog was 18 years old and we had him for a pup, was very healthy throughout his life - minimal health issues. As he got older her started to slow down but he was happy and content. In the last couple of months he was not himself, he'd been peeing in the house (which wasn't an issue for us) but he was still fine, eating drinking fine, wanting to go for walks. I was in turmoil what to do, I didn't want him suffering but couldn't bear to let him go. He stopped eating but would eat bits of his favourites, then started eating again. I was constantly questioning what to do. Finally me and my partner made the decision to have one final night with him and take him vets because he was really confused. He passed away at home in his sleep but I constantly worry if I made him suffer or not. I am eaten up by guilt and everyday I break down crying, I feel like an evil person and worry I left it too late.

hmm i dunno

I wonder if I'd feel better if I just cut you out of my life? I can't be bothered anymore. I wish things would go back to the way they used to be

Sorry to read this, if it makes you feel any better I was just about to post on here about my deceased dog. I feel the same as you but for a different reason. My dog was 18 years old and we had him for a pup, was very healthy throughout his life - minimal health issues. As he got older her started to slow down but he was happy and content. In the last couple of months he was not himself, he'd been peeing in the house (which wasn't an issue for us) but he was still fine, eating drinking fine, wanting to go for walks. I was in turmoil what to do, I didn't want him suffering but couldn't bear to let him go. He stopped eating but would eat bits of his favourites, then started eating again. I was constantly questioning what to do. Finally me and my partner made the decision to have one final night with him and take him vets because he was really confused. He passed away at home in his sleep but I constantly worry if I made him suffer or not. I am eaten up by guilt and everyday I break down crying, I feel like an evil person and worry I left it too late.
    You are not an evil person. Your dog was 18- he lived a very long life and was really old. What would the vet really have done? Intensive scans, surgeries or medication would probably not be the best thing for him anyway. Your dog passed away in his sleep in the comfort of his home. I think you can rest assured he knew he was loved and drifted his way to sleep. I am so sorry for your loss and your pain

I don't think most of my mates care if I never messaged them again. I'm always the one initiating conversations and I feel like I put everything into the friendships but get nothing out.

Also I hate where I live. It's so poor - there's nothing for me here. Barely anyone leaves school with amazing results, it's unsafe and it's dirty. But then I feel bad because all my family is here, and they can't afford to move.

I'm always really stressed/nervous/anxious about everything. I'm getting next to no sleep, losing weight and just making myself feel more lonely than I already am.

Sometimes I just don't see the point in trying at school and stuff. Most of the kids round here are given up on, I'll probably be next.

Lastly I really miss my dog. He got put to sleep in December for a stupid reason and he was my best friend. I miss him every day. He used to cuddle up to me and I used to take him everywhere. He'd been my best friend since I was 5 years old, and I didn't even get to say goodbye to him. We've got a new puppy now but she's not the same. I love her but she's not my best friend. I think my parents got her to replace him, and that's just not possible.

I hate the fact that I'm a sensitive guy and get emotional really quick .. it sucks that I always care for people more than they would ever care for me... with me, every feeling is intensified, happiness, sadness, depression, anger, love, excitement... I can't control my emotions and at times this makes me feel so alone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.