Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements

Global warming is one of the biggest threats our society faces, second only to Islam. Islam is absolute pure and utter evil and should be eradicated. Racism is not institutionalized in the western world, so all you SJW's grow the **** up and stop claiming white people oppress you and benefit when we all literally have equal opportunity in the western world. Unlike in the middle east, under Islam, which you all oh so ironically love to defend.

Oh, and if you eat animal products, aware of all the suffering that goes on in animal agriculture, you are a TRULY HORRIBLE person.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    You are not an evil person. Your dog was 18- he lived a very long life and was really old. What would the vet really have done? Intensive scans, surgeries or medication would probably not be the best thing for him anyway. Your dog passed away in his sleep in the comfort of his home. I think you can rest assured he knew he was loved and drifted his way to sleep. I am so sorry for your loss and your pain
    Thank you for this, truly. I know he was loved and cared for but I just worried I made him suffer too long. I couldn't bear to let him go, I thought he wasn't suffering but I really wasn't thinking straight. I just hope, if there is such a thing as an afterlife he can forgive me

I wish I was better looking I am so tired of people being mean to me and making fun of my appearance and thinking they are better than me. Also I wish I had a good job and had more money.

I Love **** piercings especially prince albert damnn

I love d*ck piercings especially prince albert

Jeez, things here are really depressive and deep, like chill out, whatever your going through will pass and you will look back thinking: "Why did I worry about how things would turn out'.
    Also can we have some more cheeky comments ?
    There was this one time in primary school where I accidently grabbed a girl by her inner tigh and freaked out when she screamed something about being a pervert

I just want to have sex already, been waiting so long!!

I wish I wasn't such a moany person

Just message me dammit

Just message me dammit
    Who?

Dear everyone

You think having abortion is easy. I dont want to but have to. Need to. Why? Idk.
    I just sat poking them, they feel me, i feel them. They move. How can i just kill them, aren't i killing myself too? I don't have the heart but have to obey to my mind.
    But in all honesty i love them to much for that :cry2:
    I'll just have to be heartless for a bit...

I wish there was a way to transfer years of your life to other people. I've honestly lost the will to live and I can't see myself getting it back. It makes me so sad there are people close to death who'd do anything to extend their lives a bit, especially those who are dying at a young age. I wish so much I could do that, kill 2 birds with one stone. Instead I've got to endure this ****, I can't see myself getting out of it. My family are Asians and mean well but they don't understand at all. Nobody understands. If you don't have physical marks on you, you're fine and it'll all blow over. Except it won't blow over, it'll get worse and worse and worse. I'm tired of being like this I really am.

ReputationRep:
    i let the dogs out

ReputationRep:
    I need to write a CV.

ReputationRep:
    I had my dog to sleep because he no longer enjoyed life and was very troubled. It was the worst day of my life and I wish I could turn back time and have him back. I made a terrible mistake and the guilt will be something I will have to live with forever.
    You have nothing to feel guilty about. You did the right thing for him and he's not in pain any more. Just treasure your memories of him

Every girl I love never loves me back.. I just want to be loved by someone who loves me!

Every girl I love never loves me back.. I just want to be loved by someone who loves me!
    By someone I love*
    It's 4am :/

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    I always give up on things. I formally withdrew from uni today. I feel like a complete failure.
    I am about to sit my final exam for uni and I'm 35. I started uni when I was 19 and had to drop out due to crippling anxiety. I started a number of things and didn't finish them. I don't know what your situation is, but it is possible.

What year are you in? Did you like the course?

ReputationRep:
    Dear everyone

You think having abortion is easy. I dont want to but have to. Need to. Why? Idk.
    I just sat poking them, they feel me, i feel them. They move. How can i just kill them, aren't i killing myself too? I don't have the heart but have to obey to my mind.
    But in all honesty i love them to much for that :cry2:
    I'll just have to be heartless for a bit...
    Don't do it. It is murder.

sleep is literally impossible
    i so wish that results day wasnt on the 17th any other day but that
    that day is so cursed honestly
    idk why i replay those events every single day, it's driving me mad but idk what to do about it. i guess it's my fault. shouldnt have tried to do it in the first place but it wasnt exactly a rational decision
    just hate that i cant shake it
    think the worst thing is that i cant remember their faces, i am really grateful to them but i literally have no idea who they were or even what they looked like. guess i was in some kind of shock?
    anyway that's enough details
    cant sleep as usual

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.