Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm upset, scared and worried about results day. I feel like I'm going to disappoint everyone, including myself.

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Just try and resist doing that. Be friendly and approachable to guys without being "easy" and make sure you're choosing them more carefully and establishing what they really want from you
    I try and cut out guys who are only interested in sex, and it works for a while, but then I'll have a really lonely night where I'm bawling in bed coz I need a friend so badly, and I'll cave. Then I wake up the next morning feeling ashamed of myself
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I try and cut out guys who are only interested in sex, and it works for a while, but then I'll have a really lonely night where I'm bawling in bed coz I need a friend so badly, and I'll cave. Then I wake up the next morning feeling ashamed of myself
    If you want someone to talk to either about this in more detail or just in general then feel free to message me

feel so unloved.
    least i can draw, one thing in life im not **** at

It's been over a year since we broke-up. And I still love you (though I never even told you that when we were together. But I do. I love you).

Is it 'okay' for me to still feel this way a year on? You were my first love. I'm only half-over you. I don't think I'll ever be fully over you. But you can't hold a special place in my mind without that feeling also being tinged by sadness.

Is it time to just let you go for good? Or should I just cherish you. And kiss you whenever I can. We've kissed a few times since we split. Sometimes it even felt like we were back together when we went on dates.

I date other girls, but none of them have really worked out yet.

You weren't even all that great to me, for me or even as a person. But you only ever wanted the best for both of us.

Am I stupid for still feeling like this? It's been so long. 13 months.

Everyone thinks im perfect and that my life is great. But im a fake, im lost and **** me i dont know what the **** im even doing

ReputationRep:
    My depression is getting worse and I've pushed away everyone I love and care about because I feel like too much of a burden to them. I'm incredibly lonely.
    I'm mentally unwell w a lot of issues but bc i'm young I'm not taken seriously. I have 1 friend (i'm 17) and I'm incredibly lonely, i've been passively suicidal for about a month now. Loneliness is the worst feeling, i've recently realised.
    My PMs are open to you and anyone else in this thread. I hope I can help; I've had my fair share of issues and problems, so perhaps I can relate.

Many on this forum are actually here for other people; for you.

I still love one direction and i'm 18 years old
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Everyone thinks im perfect and that my life is great. But im a fake, im lost and **** me i dont know what the **** im even doing
    Many of us are lost but we pretend with a smile on our faces. Just know you are not alone and never be afraid to reveal the real you.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quizlet)
    I'm upset, scared and worried about results day. I feel like I'm going to disappoint everyone, including myself.
    I hope you do well and make everyone proud.

everyone is glad to see me go
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    everyone is glad to see me go
    Wow, that is harsh. Did you give people a hard time? Look positive.

I'm the notorious cookie thief that's been stealing my co-workers Maryland chocolate chip cookies. :ninja:

It's been weeks since I've heard from you! And absence is not making the heart grow fonder. In fact I pretty much dislike you now. Let's hope I can keep up the dislike, if you ever decide to message me again.

Spoiler:
    Show

You're a piece of ****. Sad to know that it all meant nothing for you. You're a terrible person who doesn't (didn't) deserve my friendship.

ReputationRep:
    I just want to be happy. I want to do so well because I know that I have potential. I can stop being a lazy and unmotivated person if I want to be. I just want to do me proud because I'm failing at everything right now. I can and I will do amazing.

I literally hate my life and every thing about it
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I literally hate my life and every thing about it
    Why?

I feel worthless all the time and my self-confidence is an act to cover up the fact that I feel inferior to everyone

I feel worthless all the time and my self-confidence is an act to cover up the fact that I feel inferior to everyone
    I hear you.

I've burnt myself out trying to do too much. All my friends are in the same social circles and I need to get away and find new ones but I can't because I have various commitments that tie me to my university society which eats up so much of my time.

My boyfriend (also in this society) and I are about to split up. I live with him and my housemates are all from the society too.

I just can't get away. It's affecting my mental health. I feel anxious constantly, I'm getting serious OCD-like symptoms for the first time in a year and I'm borderline depressed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.