Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements

i'm sorry for cutting you all off. it's been over a year and i still feel like something is missing in my life

ReputationRep:
    It's been nearly a year and I still miss you so much, even though you hurt me so much.

feel so low

ReputationRep:
    My cousin

I wanna be male

Jesus christ this is depressing

Sometimes, I really hate my mother, even though she has done so much for me and continues to want to support me. I hate her sometimes because she calls me disgusting for being gay just because a mythical God tells her to.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I know I'm not friends with any of you but that's your fault. You told me starve and kill myself, you told me I was worthless. As if I was going to keep hanging around with you after that. You shoved me around and insulted me, picking on me for everything. If you hate me so much then why are you ALWAYS talking about me? I can hear you. The little snide comments and nasty remarks. I've said **** all about any of you, and you're all grouping up on me. You're pathetic, find something to do instead of hurting other people because you've got your own insecurities. And FYI, I tried to help you. But when you use my problems against me when you've had worse and I said nothing, don't expect me to be fine with it. You're not funny and you're not cool. Grow the hell up and act like the 15 year olds you're supposed to be. If you're doing it for attention then congratulations. You're all idiots. I have amazing friends now, so don't come ever come running back to me like you used to.
    I can relate to this on so many levels : ( Hope you're ok <3 Amazing friends are what you need to get away from horrible people

Hi guys x

I made up a boyfriend... But I've now realised I'm very very gay so I kinda dug myself a hole there

Pissed off that I was 5 ums off an A* for physics and biology which are my better sciences yet I get A* on my worst science which is chemistry so when I want to do physics at a level that's on an A mainly pissed because my teachers didn't let me retake my controlled assessment as it was "already good enough" which would've given me the 5 ums I need. I feel like a d!&@ saying this

I broke off contact with him. I don't really know why, but I miss him so much.

I miss him when we aren't speaking, but when we are, sometimes he says things that make me mad.

I wish I had met him.

I broke off contact with him. I don't really know why, but I miss him so much.

I miss him when we aren't speaking, but when we are, sometimes he says things that make me mad.

I wish I had met him.
    Everyone loved Goob but Goob was convinced nobody loved him. Don't be like Goob because we all love you ❤️, stay positive.

And if you want to meet him, give him a text and suggest it. He'll be happy to hear from you I'm sure.

ReputationRep:
    I wish i just wasn't attractive to either gender, i wish i didn't want a girlfriend so bad... I'm so sad, i post threads anon on tsr to troll ppl, i need to do something better with my life. My friends says girlfriends are hassle and expensive, but i still want one
    Yeah they're expensive, but if they're filling up this vacancy of emptiness would you not argue that such a financial drain is worth it to see them happy?

I can turn invisible but only when no one is looking at me.

drop dead tired but cant sleep for some reason, dont feel like anything is real either which is a weird feeling. like ik stuff is rationally it just doesnt feel like it is also really dont trust myself, hate that although im moving away i have to take myself. just want to escape myself and the two halves of me. just fed up of this internal war between something that hates me and doesn't want me here and my normal 'self'. scared it will win one day and get the better of me, has already nearly done that before. honestly idk if everyone feels like this and are just good at hiding it or what

I just want a peaceful quite life alone away from all the hateful people in this life.

ReputationRep:
    Hitler died in 1945, Trump was born in 1946.
    Coincidence? I think not.
    Mystery? Possibly.
    Hotel? Trivago.

8 months have passed since I got dropped from my course at a foreign uni due to visa problems, and I'm sitting on the floor of my old bedroom listening to the same music I listened to when I was 18. No place of my own, no partner, no degree. Unemployable. I feel like a 23-year-old teenage layabout. Scary!

Don't actually have any friends, just people that will say hey to me when they see me and a girlfriend that I no longer love

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.