The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wish I was more confident and actually able to speak properly to people
lonely and upset
:cry: :cry: :cry:
wish people would leave me alone, for their own sake I dont want to burden them. Just want to be left alone. Feel more and more introverted by the day. Don't want to live in a house with strangers but had no choice. Don't want to live with anyone at all tbh. Hopefully will have a lock on my door. MH is ****. Worried GP wont believe me since superficially seem ok, though suppose I could always pull up my trouser leg if it came to it. Worried wont eat at uni or it will go the otherway and will over comfort eat. Sort of don't want to drink at freshers or anything because if I wasn't in control feel like this thing in me would take that to his advantage and then I would do something stupid. Speaking of him dreamed was shot in a cave night before last night and last night dreamed I was kicked out of home
Wish I was over this
why are they still leaking pus
Whenever I am bored on youtube, I have this strange urge to search up: "God is dead."

Like, I'm an atheist and **** but I have no idea why I have this urge. Like... WHY?!
Okay I've just looked at the other replies and now I'm feeling like my comment was a bit too mild and therefore looks like I'm taking the piss. Sorry about that.
lol genuinely feel as if i will have an anxiety attack
had one the other night and dont want another one
I was depressed for several years when I was a teenager, and it just kept getting worse. I lost my best friends (a male and a female that didn't know each other until I introduced them to each other) cause they could not deal with me always being down, paranoid and suicidal. What made matters worse at the time, was that my female friend's ex kept telling her that she was too good for me and that she should stop hanging out with me; even though me and him, the ex, were on very good terms being classmates for like 10 years prior to that, but then I introduced him to my best friend and they both turned on me. As well as my male best friend, who said he also got tired of me. In the end it got to the point that I wasn't invited to either of the 2 Christmas parties I usually would go to, by 2 different groups of friends. This was confirmed by the party host when I met her, she said she felt uncomfortable inviting me as my former male best friend didnt want to see me. And the other party was hosted at my former female best friend's ex's house, with all of my friends there, but naturally I wasn't invited as he thought I wasn't smart enough to hang out with them. Even though there were about 20 other people there that I hung out with every week for like 6 years, so someone could have said something, but no one did. So basically I merged 2 big groups of my friends together, as I introduced them all to each other, as well as my male and female best friends, and eventually they all got rid of me. Now my ex best friends are best friends with each other, borderline a couple. And 7 years down the line I have gained a boyfriend, but still no friends. Every time I get to know someone, it turns out they've been taking the piss out of me or just stop talking to me as much. But to be fair, all I am feeling now is that no one is worthy of being my friend, as people are **** and just stab you in the back. Also I am quite a bit smarter than most people I'm surrounded by, so I am definitely not gaining any friends anytime soon. That **** has ****ed me up... I know I should get over it, but I just can't. That's why I'm still talking about it even though I'm 25 and got a degree, a job and a partner now. I don't know who/what is to blame, me, my depression, my friends or what, it probably doesn't matter anyway. I just want to find some decent, not too-faced people I could have a chat or a coffee with, I just can't find any... maybe it's because I'm not a decent human being? I think I am... but maybe not. Oh yeah, and my partner of 6 years used to cheat on me with his "best friend"... he says he's changed now. Why the **** do I deserve all this I don't even know
I love you so much. But I know that religion and race will keep us apart.
I'm trying to slowly move away but you are too perfect. I love you so much.
So much sadness, so little hope, no where to go... it seems.

I sometimes find in life you just have to say to yourself "F*** it" and just go for it. That is to pursue your dreams and goals and let no one person get in your way or obstruct you from achieving nothing but the best of your capabilities and potential.
(edited 6 years ago)
honestly dont think anyone is bothered
feel a smidgen let down by my inrl friends tbh, all but two anyway
oh well literally never coming back here so they can forget i ever existed idc
Basically I had a crush on this boy and he found out and he's very popular and now him and his friends just keep staring at me and laugh at me and idek why like I don't even like him anymore but it's so annoying. I have no idea why these people are like this. Legit as soon as they see me they start saying something and then they start laughing and saying things. It's been going on for about 5 months and I haven't done anything about it, I kinda ignore it now it's just ridiculous.
Honestly, imagine Having a massive crush on someone and now they disrespect you and I don't even know what they say:frown:

Oh well lol
Original post by Anonymous
I love you so much. But I know that religion and race will keep us apart.
I'm trying to slowly move away but you are too perfect. I love you so much.

This is so cute omg I'm so sorry :frown:
It's nice to be able to have someone to offload your worries / rant to. So feel free to PM if you're feeling a little under the weather :smile:
I think about my ex every day even though I haven't talked to him in ages.

I've got a job, hobbies, friends etc but I can't get him out of my head. It kills because I know he's over me and is going on to find someone to replace me the same way he used me to replace his ex before me.

Oh well
I have a deep, dark secret that can only be told anonymously.

I never bother to post anonymously and assume most anonymous posts are lies written by the same random dude pretending to be lots of different guys and girls.
The only time I feel mildy happy is when I am intoxicated. I plead for the day that I can finally feel 'myself' again.

Love to all those that are struggling at the moment
i hate people. no need to post anon

Latest

Trending

Trending