Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements

honestly dont think anyone is bothered
    feel a smidgen let down by my inrl friends tbh, all but two anyway
    oh well literally never coming back here so they can forget i ever existed idc

Basically I had a crush on this boy and he found out and he's very popular and now him and his friends just keep staring at me and laugh at me and idek why like I don't even like him anymore but it's so annoying. I have no idea why these people are like this. Legit as soon as they see me they start saying something and then they start laughing and saying things. It's been going on for about 5 months and I haven't done anything about it, I kinda ignore it now it's just ridiculous.
    Honestly, imagine Having a massive crush on someone and now they disrespect you and I don't even know what they say

Oh well lol

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I love you so much. But I know that religion and race will keep us apart.
    I'm trying to slowly move away but you are too perfect. I love you so much.
    This is so cute omg I'm so sorry

ReputationRep:
    It's nice to be able to have someone to offload your worries / rant to. So feel free to PM if you're feeling a little under the weather

I think about my ex every day even though I haven't talked to him in ages.

I've got a job, hobbies, friends etc but I can't get him out of my head. It kills because I know he's over me and is going on to find someone to replace me the same way he used me to replace his ex before me.

Oh well

ReputationRep:
    I have a deep, dark secret that can only be told anonymously.

I never bother to post anonymously and assume most anonymous posts are lies written by the same random dude pretending to be lots of different guys and girls.

The only time I feel mildy happy is when I am intoxicated. I plead for the day that I can finally feel 'myself' again.

Love to all those that are struggling at the moment ❤

ReputationRep:
    i hate people. no need to post anon

that no guy will ever love me, that i'm too ugly for guys to like me. I'm scared that i'll never have a bf and that I will never get married. Im tired of trying extra hard to look good everyday, I envy every girl who looks pretty without an ounce of makeup

I wish I didn't live my life dwelling on the past. It really hurts and I'm just trying to be happy one day at a time x

i wish my dad liked me. I wish he would show me affection and hug me and tell me he likes me. I hate seeing other people in real life having such a good relationships with their dads where they clearly mean the whole world to their fathers. I think maybe if I do well in my GCSEs my dad will start liking me again like he used to when I was a kid. I'm crying while typing this I wish I knew what I did so wrong that he can't stand me anymore. I can't even hold a conversation with him and it just feels horribly tense and awkward around him.
    your not the only one, I have a friend like this also.
    Its usually something going on in their own life or some kind of disgust they feel towards themselves that they take out on you. keep your chin upxx

I'm so ****ing sick of getting job rejection after job rejection whilst simultaneously being told by family and friends that I can "do anything" clearly not Samantha, not even Tesco will employ me. Over 300 rejections and several months later, still not job. So quit with your ********.

I'm also sick of constantly being questioned over and over again what I am doing wrong, after I have already followed everyone's vague and cookie cutter advice to no avail. There are only so many times you can get your CV checked to no avail.

im lonely and have no friends, so I spend ages talking to this random american who messaged me on facebook. (im over 18 so its okay)

ReputationRep:
    I'm so ****ing sick of getting job rejection after job rejection whilst simultaneously being told by family and friends that I can "do anything" clearly not Samantha, not even Tesco will employ me. Over 300 rejections and several months later, still not job. So quit with your ********.

I'm also sick of constantly being questioned over and over again what I am doing wrong, after I have already followed everyone's vague and cookie cutter advice to no avail. There are only so many times you can get your CV checked to no avail.
    Become self employed. Make something anything and sell it on ebay or etsy

Doesnt even have to be something you made, but something cheap you saw at the market or on sale

my bra

[QUOTE=Anonymous;73307666]I hate myself because I get too carried away. I feel surges of emotion and I can’t control them and its horrible. I know I need love desperately and I know I give too much to people and I know I frighten them off. I seem happy, fun-loving, confident and exuberant and passionate but honestly, sometimes it feels like inside I’m dying. I know I can come across aggressive and over the top but that’s because I have a lot of anger inside of me. I wish i didn't have this constant need for attention and affection that is never fulfilled. I feel so empty. i don't know how human relationships really work, I don't know how to be normal.

I feel like the person who its impossible to love, it’s like I have a red sign over my head saying don’t love me.
    I was taught how to think negatively about myself and the world from a young age and now those thought patterns are so deep engrained it’s really hard to change them. I try but I can’t. I feel like this useless person.

I act like the most confident person in the room, because the only way I know out of my darkness is to act, to pretend like everything’s amazing, and to throw love at people, but when they reject me I feel it so much. I’m so scared of being abandoned by people and I just want someone to call my own. Deep down I’m not confident at all, I think i’m ugly and unloveable. I wish someone would admire me because I don’t admire myself. My self esteem can be horribly low and I hate that I often think i’m useless. I feel like my parents messed me up and they don’t even realize how. I feel broken. I want to be loved desperately but every time I try it goes wrong. I just need some kind of stability because my sense of myself is so shifting, but I mess up every time I get close to someone. I wish people could really see how sad I am, and see past my front. maybe they’d treat me differently then.
    WOW you literally defined me, crazy! really moved me

ReputationRep:
    i just wanna get it off my chest that I am really happy I survived a serious accident...the doctors told me I had a very lucky escape. i may have a lot of injuries and scars from operations but I am alive.

Really want to get married. But, I'm too young.

(Original post by hannah00)
    Become self employed. Make something anything and sell it on ebay or etsy

Doesnt even have to be something you made, but something cheap you saw at the market or on sale
    A lot easier said than done.

Selling things on places like etsy and ebay is not a stable income, and 9 times out of 10 Chinese sellers can undercut your prices or bulk sellers can sell similar items cheaper. Not to mention how terrible ebay seller protecton is (I've sold stuff before) That is without even getting into start up costs if you're selling a product. Which means you are taking a financial risk for something that very well may not work out.

Other means of self employment also require a lot of specific skills (for example coding) and take a heck of a lot of time to get started on. Not ideal for a full time graduate student.

Worth noting the vast majority of business fail in the first year. You hear the success stories...but what about the people who lost everything on that risk of starting their own business? Not worth it unless you have something truly unique to sell or if you have extensive skills...and those people tend to be easy to employ anyway.

okay this is going to be a long long rant. so i have two best friends - lets say one is called Sandwich and the other is called Onion. I met them both in year 7 but they already knew each other as they went to the same primary, but they weren't really close friends. Sandwich had this close close friend who also came to the same school as us guys - but they just seperated. skip forward to two years later me, Sandwich and Onion are close friends. I'm quite popular in my year but there isn't really a most popular person in my year but i was very well known by a lot of people. I didn't really get along with Onion that well, she's not the type of person who can keep secrets and she would ditch me and sandwich to hang around with another girl, but i didn't think much of it. i had a lot of personal things on my instagram so i never shared my password with my friends but they did with me, (i never asked them too). i never went on it then.

a couple of months later Onion stopped hanging around with the girl and we were all close as ever. but Sandwich started to act different around me. everytime i asked her a question she would'nt respond. she would ignore me but sit next to me in lessons. i knew i was the problem but i didn't know what had happened. she then started to hang around with the squad where her close close friend who she seperated with hung around. they became best friends again. her best friend who we'll call tomato never liked me or Onion. but she had always hated me, i had never done anything.

sandwich kept doing it, it got worse and worse. i asked onion if she knew why she was acting like this but she didn't. i have this other friend, i ain't very close to her but we both have our own problems and we can trust each other and we both listen to each others rants. so i told her everything. and what she told me was shocking. she said to me that sandwich told her she was fed up of me but she had never said why.

i turned to social media. im just gonna shorten the story as it's too long. i went on sandwich's social media and she said to tomato how she was sick of me. tomato and her gang had this group chat where i was in it but they all left which was because of me.

in the end i found out that sandwich didn't like me cause i was always doing wel in my exams and i made her feel worthless by this. i suported her with revsion out of my own time. tomato was trying to act like me but twist it aroud saying to ppl im acting like her so that they can hate me. me and onion are now closer than ever

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.