Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements

I wish I could just be someone else... I kind of hate everything in my life from my upbringing, to my body to my face, everything.

I try to disconnect from myself so I can be who I really want then I look in mirror and realise that’ll never be me.

My depression is getting worse and I've pushed away everyone I love and care about because I feel like too much of a burden to them. I'm incredibly lonely.

Hate the fact that I get attached to guys and then they feel the same way but I push them away becasue I'm afraid I'm not
    Good enough
    Or ever will be

Life is getting a bit heavy I just want to shutdown sometimes and it
    Exist
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to PM me if they want somebody to talk to about their problems btw

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna post anon for this. Just really glad that I've gotten to speak to someone for the first time in a couple of weeks. If you see this :hello: glad to have you back

I've been depressed for too long now and I know I need to see a doctor or even tell someone but I can't don't have the courage and will most likely never have the courage to do soo I carry on suffering in silence hoping my life changes but it doesn't seem like it will anytime
    Soon

I am drained from being a carer to a few family members while I am not in the best health either. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't ever stop caring for them, I'm just drained. Mentally, physically and emotionally

ReputationRep:
    i want to dissapear from everything for a little
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My depression is getting worse and I've pushed away everyone I love and care about because I feel like too much of a burden to them. I'm incredibly lonely.
    Hate the fact that I get attached to guys and then they feel the same way but I push them away becasue I'm afraid I'm not
    Good enough
    Or ever will be
    Life is getting a bit heavy I just want to shutdown sometimes and it
    Exist
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    Not gonna post anon for this. Just really glad that I've gotten to speak to someone for the first time in a couple of weeks. If you see this :hello: glad to have you back
    I've been depressed for too long now and I know I need to see a doctor or even tell someone but I can't don't have the courage and will most likely never have the courage to do soo I carry on suffering in silence hoping my life changes but it doesn't seem like it will anytime
    Soon
    I am drained from being a carer to a few family members while I am not in the best health either. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't ever stop caring for them, I'm just drained. Mentally, physically and emotionally
    (Original post by marilondoner13)
    i want to dissapear from everything for a little
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on this thread can PM me if you need to. I don't judge and I'll speak to you if you're down/lonely. I know what it's like to struggle with mental health. Hope everyone is okay [hugs]

Feel like no-one is sincere and that no-one wants me around

oh and that i feel so angry and frustrated and every emotion has just increased in intensity and im surprised i havent broken my wrist by now

ReputationRep:
    What Pepsi__Max said - my PMs are open should anyone feel the need to talk about what they're going through, always.

I feel like I'm letting my life career health family slip away but I can't seem to do anything about it

I'm mentally unwell w a lot of issues but bc i'm young I'm not taken seriously. I have 1 friend (i'm 17) and I'm incredibly lonely, i've been passively suicidal for about a month now. Loneliness is the worst feeling, i've recently realised.

I think I'm developing a crush on a guy who is openly gay ... well that sucks
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'm mentally unwell w a lot of issues but bc i'm young I'm not taken seriously. I have 1 friend (i'm 17) and I'm incredibly lonely, i've been passively suicidal for about a month now. Loneliness is the worst feeling, i've recently realised.
    Please speak to someone, a professional would be better but if someone on here (me or the other guys who have offered) would be a start

ReputationRep:
    Heyy just wanted to put this out there, my PMs are open for those who would like to rant/talk or even just general chit chat
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My inbox is always open too. As many of you, I have a lot of experience with MH problems myself so can relate to a lot of these posts.

Take care everyone :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.