Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Anonymous #12
Report 1 year ago
I wish I could just be someone else... I kind of hate everything in my life from my upbringing, to my body to my face, everything.

I try to disconnect from myself so I can be who I really want then I look in mirror and realise that’ll never be me.
Anonymous #13
Report 1 year ago
My depression is getting worse and I've pushed away everyone I love and care about because I feel like too much of a burden to them. I'm incredibly lonely.
Anonymous #14
Report 1 year ago
Hate the fact that I get attached to guys and then they feel the same way but I push them away becasue I'm afraid I'm not
Good enough
Or ever will be
Anonymous #14
Report 1 year ago
Life is getting a bit heavy I just want to shutdown sometimes and it
Exist
AndrewSCO
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to PM me if they want somebody to talk to about their problems btw
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not gonna post anon for this. Just really glad that I've gotten to speak to someone for the first time in a couple of weeks. If you see this :hello: glad to have you back
Anonymous #14
Report 1 year ago
I've been depressed for too long now and I know I need to see a doctor or even tell someone but I can't don't have the courage and will most likely never have the courage to do soo I carry on suffering in silence hoping my life changes but it doesn't seem like it will anytime
Soon
Anonymous #15
Report 1 year ago
I am drained from being a carer to a few family members while I am not in the best health either. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't ever stop caring for them, I'm just drained. Mentally, physically and emotionally
marilondoner13
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i want to dissapear from everything for a little
AndrewSCO
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
My depression is getting worse and I've pushed away everyone I love and care about because I feel like too much of a burden to them. I'm incredibly lonely.
Hate the fact that I get attached to guys and then they feel the same way but I push them away becasue I'm afraid I'm not
Good enough
Or ever will be
Life is getting a bit heavy I just want to shutdown sometimes and it
Exist
(Original post by qasim_96)
Not gonna post anon for this. Just really glad that I've gotten to speak to someone for the first time in a couple of weeks. If you see this :hello: glad to have you back
I've been depressed for too long now and I know I need to see a doctor or even tell someone but I can't don't have the courage and will most likely never have the courage to do soo I carry on suffering in silence hoping my life changes but it doesn't seem like it will anytime
Soon
I am drained from being a carer to a few family members while I am not in the best health either. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't ever stop caring for them, I'm just drained. Mentally, physically and emotionally
(Original post by marilondoner13)
i want to dissapear from everything for a little
:console:
username3454012
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone on this thread can PM me if you need to. I don't judge and I'll speak to you if you're down/lonely. I know what it's like to struggle with mental health. Hope everyone is okay [hugs]
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #16
Report 1 year ago
Feel like no-one is sincere and that no-one wants me around
Anonymous #16
Report 1 year ago
oh and that i feel so angry and frustrated and every emotion has just increased in intensity and im surprised i havent broken my wrist by now
harrythomas14
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What Pepsi__Max said - my PMs are open should anyone feel the need to talk about what they're going through, always.
Anonymous #17
Report 1 year ago
I feel like I'm letting my life career health family slip away but I can't seem to do anything about it
Anonymous #18
Report 1 year ago
I'm mentally unwell w a lot of issues but bc i'm young I'm not taken seriously. I have 1 friend (i'm 17) and I'm incredibly lonely, i've been passively suicidal for about a month now. Loneliness is the worst feeling, i've recently realised.
Anonymous #19
Report 1 year ago
I think I'm developing a crush on a guy who is openly gay ... well that sucks
AndrewSCO
Rep:
?
I'm mentally unwell w a lot of issues but bc i'm young I'm not taken seriously. I have 1 friend (i'm 17) and I'm incredibly lonely, i've been passively suicidal for about a month now. Loneliness is the worst feeling, i've recently realised.
Please speak to someone, a professional would be better but if someone on here (me or the other guys who have offered) would be a start
mali473
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Heyy just wanted to put this out there, my PMs are open for those who would like to rant/talk or even just general chit chat
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My inbox is always open too. As many of you, I have a lot of experience with MH problems myself so can relate to a lot of these posts.

Take care everyone :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (131)
46.45%
Pro-humanity (151)
53.55%

Watched Threads