Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    It wasn't for the best because I saw him at the NCS graduation ceremony, and I realized I still have feelings. And him and her were still close. I have been crying since, 3 times today.
    Everything happens for the best. As someone who’s been in your position, I know what it feels like. But then after I realised that it was a good thing and happened for the best. It’ll take some time to get over it, but don’t forget that everything happens for a reason and you’ll be better off

Kings and Queens and Presidents
    Ministers of Governments
    Welcome to the future of your world

I have just been diagnosed with breast cancer and can't tell my family because my oldest son has depression and I can't/won't worry him

I hate the fact that I repeated year 12 even though a lot of people do. I just feel so dumb and so discouraged for my A2 in May/June.

ReputationRep:
    Pricks making "are my gcses good enough for (enter great uni)?" threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewy suarez)
    Pricks making "are my gcses good enough for (enter great uni)?" threads
    I got 200 A*’s at GCSE and 50 A*’s at A-level. I also have 10 years worth of work experience. Is this good enough for London met or am I a complete failure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I got 200 A*’s at GCSE and 50 A*’s at A-level. I also have 10 years worth of work experience. Is this good enough for London met or am I a complete failure?
    The 50 A* are going to hold you down a bit, I think you'll need 60 at least for London met, plus you need 5 more years experience
    You got no chance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewy suarez)
    The 50 A* are going to hold you down a bit, I think you'll need 60 at least for London met, plus you need 5 more years experience
    You got no chance
    Goddammit. I have no other option in life! Time to end myself.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have just been diagnosed with breast cancer and can't tell my family because my oldest son has depression and I can't/won't worry him
    Very sorry to hear this, all the best with your recovery. Hopefully you find a solution to being able to tell your family, they would want to know to support you.

i wish i understood people's feeling better and for me to actually realise when im hurting someone without it being too late
    i wish i could admit when im wrong and not carry on with an argument i know i wont win
    and in all honesty, i wish some people actually understand me better tbh
    idek at times i actually think im either autistic or have an anxiety disorder; but idk what to do about it?

ReputationRep:
    Everything happens for the best. As someone who’s been in your position, I know what it feels like. But then after I realised that it was a good thing and happened for the best. It’ll take some time to get over it, but don’t forget that everything happens for a reason and you’ll be better off
    Thanks, but i will never be happy in life.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, but i will never be happy in life.
    You will be one day. Bumpy roads often lead to beautiful destinations

ReputationRep:
    Whilst there are things I am beginning to likein myself, there are MANY things I dislike...

ReputationRep:
    I just want to say that Japanese women are hot and I hate insects.

ReputationRep:
    You will be one day. Bumpy roads often lead to beautiful destinations
    In some people's lives, not mine.

ReputationRep:
    In some people's lives, not mine.
    Including yours

not including mine.

ReputationRep:
    Including yours
    Not including mine

ReputationRep:
    Not including mine
    You just have to believe in yourself and be positive. Put in the hard work and the effort and it’ll pay off

I once loved a guy really bad but then I have to move to another city and I didn't even say good bye to him... but the what feels so bad is that I loved him so much that I can't find anyone able to replace him... so I'm constantly confused and alone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.