The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i think i'm in love with you but i'm too scared to tell you. and i know you don't like me back so i've no choice but to move on. <3

sorry about that
is it normal to ghost people u like because of that reason?
i just keep lying to myself that its all going to change

but it never does
I'm so good looking I feel guilty about it smh.
i think i'm in love with you but i'm too scared to tell you. and i know you don't like me back so i've no choice but to move on. <3

Sarah?
I actually do feel the same
lol whats all this
I am planning a trip to Thailand , but will tell my wife iim going for business . Going to get me some sexy transgender Women to do me good with her massive duck.
Should I sleep with a guy who is such a creep in my class and towards me if I always get wet dreams about him? even tho he’s not my type at all.
I'm in love, and I've just realised it...
****ing anxiety

There will be a time in the future when you will think back to this time and wish you could have one more chance to go back in time and tell that person how you feel. I have regretted a few...I know.
Should I sleep with a guy who is such a creep in my class and towards me if I always get wet dreams about him? even tho he’s not my type at all.

You have to kiss a lot of frogs to get to your prince. Also you only get a certain amount of opportunities to practice certain things before your prince will turn up.
Me and my friend were sexually assaulted by the guy we were sharing our uni accommodation with. We reported him and he has been moved to a different area on campus whilst the police investigate. He was questioned about 2 weeks ago and since then we have heard nothing, and he is walking around like everything is fine and like nothing has happened. I'm just so worried he is going to get away with it, and I'm especially concerned about him remaining on course as we are studying Adult nursing and I have serious concerns about him dealing with vulnerable people. I just don't want him to get away with this, and I hate that he is walking around like everything's peachy and normal, whilst I have f*cking nightmares about him. I honestly have never hated anyone before and I feel awful to say it, but I really do hate him.

Sorry this is so long :s-smilie:
i tell everyone that i want to become a doctor when i'm older but i really really want to be a singer or a model instead.
i just keep lying to myself that its all going to change

but it never does

If you are trapped in a vicious circle or feeling overwhelmed at being surrounded by very negative individuals, the change that you crave will not come of its own accord- it must come from you.
In terms of your mindset, your ambitions and your physical actions to bring change.

Plan how to make the changes that you want to see and then progress to working towards the changes that are necessary to achieving the future ambitions & lifestyle that you want.
Remember that you can have change or excuses- but you cannot have both.
Good luck!
I want to move out and get my own place but I literally can't because my mum refuses to support my student finance application as she thinks if I have more money I'll just waste it. There's no way I could survive paying rent and other expenses with only £3k a year (which is what I would get without any parents support).

She also keeps trying to pressure me into taking the vaccine and gives me bs about how I'm apparently putting her at risk by not taking it. No I'm ****ing not, if she's vulnerable she can get vaccinated and she has been. I will not get vaccinated until it becomes absolutely essential for work/travel and my parents should respect my decision.

No.
Don't give any creep the time of day.
That includes all online & offline pervs that ask you for nudes or explicit videos.

If you're looking for a hookup and over 18, logon to tinder or any other hookup app.
Ensure that your profile makes clear what dealbreakers you have and that you are a young single female only seeking casual sex, not interested in a relationship.
Within a few hours, you'll be inundated with messages from thirsty guys keen to meetup.
Many of whom you will view as good looking and sexually attractive.
I really need to stop envying women.
I need to apply for jobs but I dont think my heart can take another rejection 🥲
There will be a time in the future when you will think back to this time and wish you could have one more chance to go back in time and tell that person how you feel. I have regretted a few...I know.

ok so i told her everything.
she said that she didn’t like me in that way. but she doesn’t want anything to change and we’re staying really good friends 😀
Gone from feeling OK and feeling optimistic to this place once again. Having so many irrational thoughts and jus want to punish myself for being this pathetic excuse for a human being. Today is going to be a disaster.

Latest