Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements

I wish I didn't get so emotional and ugly cry

I use alcohol as a coping mechanism because I'm lonely and afraid to let women close to me in case they abuse me. Thankfully, I'm not alcoholic yet and still take 2/3 week breaks from time to time. Just to be sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Liked it?
    It was good but it also hit me. Why am I like this?

I really hate chavs ffs especially the ones that act all road in groups of 20

Where I live a group of these youths beat up a woman and a young man and left them in hospital

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    It was good but it also hit me. Why am I like this?
    It hit me too.

ReputationRep:
    It hit me too.
    :console:

this one time i went to take a **** at university, and this cubicle door was locked. i thought the cleaner had locked it for whatever reason, and proceeded to open it. just take my word for it, i could open it from the outside. when i did, there was a guy taking a ****. i thought i was gonna die of embarrassment. i have only told like 3 people about it. it was super weird

I resent my own mother for reproducing and passing her ugly genes on to me

Im an 18 year old guy, and I think I am in love with a 15 year old, and she likes me too. Yeah I know its really weird, and it probably will never happen or end well if i allow it to continue, but I can't get the feeling out of my head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    awww; I'm really upset that you have to feel this way
    and you're not a disappointment because I'm really glad I met you tbh; you seem like a really nice and friendly person. My DMs are always open if you want to talk; it doesn't have to be about your problems; it could literally be anything. If you want someone to talk to I'm here. Hope this helped xxx
    (Original post by Kai's Wife)
    btw that's me talking^^ i forgot to make it not anonymous haha
    Thanks

I forgot to anon

(Original post by starfab)
    Thanks

I forgot to anon
    np! and it's fine; everyone here is by your side :hugs:

I sometimes worry I'll end up alone.

if i fell off the planet noone would notice or care
    also ashamed over last night tbh, it's too effective, wish i hadn't and should just throw it away but then i would just break another one if i was so inclined
    get tired way too easily, read an article the other day that said apparently 2 hours per night are spent dreaming, no wonder i feel permanently worn out then
    everyone i speak to seems to have someone who loves them properly, boyfriend/gf etc, have noone. Ik my parent cares but i always manage to twist it to think that they dont :/ everyone else is paid to be around and give a **** which is good in some ways and i prefer it like that often cos then you arent burdening people and you know that they are properly neutral but idk
    everything hurts as well, the bruises from today idm cos that is just part of the fun but stuff like the pain in my hips and back and uterus i get ****ed off with
    should go and shower bc i smell abhorrent

Hate when my mum hits me
    I'm too sensitive

ReputationRep:
    :console:
    I can't stop crying.

ReputationRep:
    I can't stop crying.
    Aw :hugs:Time heals all wounds. I didn't cry cause I don't really have any feelings anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Aw :hugs:Time heals all wounds. I didn't cry cause I don't really have any feelings anymore.
    I still do, that is why it is still hurting.

I want someone to make me feel special.

ReputationRep:
    I still do, that is why it is still hurting.
    I hope you feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    I hope you feel better soon
    That will take time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.