Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    omg I really want to speak with you, this shattered my heart

ReputationRep:
    I joined tinder just for the snapchat followers.

Due to some personal reasons I couldn't complete highschool. And it's been 3 years. As I grew older, I gave up more. I'm 22 now and I just wanted to ask if it's too late for me? I wanted to do this course called CIMP. It's a year long and seems interesting but is there an upper age limit to it? I want to do arts and design but I have my doubts because I feel too old for a pre university course. Please help?

I care about you so much , you are so loved sis. I don't what "friends" you have but you didn't deserve such people to be in your life. Your wonderful parents love you and would do anything for you. Maybe talking to a counsellor would help? Maybe just talking to anyone. I PROMISE YOU , things WILL get better.

I miss you so much

I feel so ****ing empty and I don't know how to feel better.

I've lied to my friends back home about having sex. I'm 20 year old male, going on 21 in November and STILL a virgin

I've been under so much stress at what to do at uni I cry almost everyday and have been breaking out badly, it's the first and last thing I think of. Too much pressure. I don't want to fail. I just need older me to tell me it'll all be ok.

I had a fight with my best friend a couple of months ago. He brought up a lot of things he was aware I was self-conscious of and used them against me, it's damaged my idea of my self-identity irreparably. Now I'm terrified my current friends will share his opinions or see the same faults and have a similar response. I hate that my personal happiness can be so influenced by the opinions of people

I'm not sure I want to just yet, can the mods see who made the posts anonymously?

What I want to say might be something that would get me into a lot of trouble and I don't want to risk it

Pray. Someone loves you

ReputationRep:
    Due to some personal reasons I couldn't complete highschool. And it's been 3 years. As I grew older, I gave up more. I'm 22 now and I just wanted to ask if it's too late for me? I wanted to do this course called CIMP. It's a year long and seems interesting but is there an upper age limit to it? I want to do arts and design but I have my doubts because I feel too old for a pre university course. Please help?
    Go for it, just call up and ask. You never know until you try

i need complete closure. So ironic

I'm extremely talented in everything I do, yet often purposely underachieve to make others feel better as I am an empathetic egalitarian.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so ****ing done with everything and everyone my life in a mess and in shambles all I can do is stress about it and cry i really wish it could all be easier or just end once for all

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in the third year of university. There is a girl on my course named Gemma. Me and my friend think she is attractive. I dont really know her that well and we very rarely speak. But from the few times we have spoken she has been really nice and very friendly. So lets go back a few months when we were coming to the end of second year. My friend decided to create an Instagram account as he didn't have one. He started following people on our course and followed her when she walked in to the lecture room. During the lecture she followed him back. I already have her on Instagram and she already has me. However, that same day, her flatmate (Tyrone, who is a boy), followed me on Instagram, which I felt was weird because I have never spoke to him or seen him. Out of politeness I followed him back and thought nothing of it. Now in third year, Gemma and one of her friends (Robin, who is a girl) were sitting in the Student Union and me and my friend were sitting behind them. I was just checking them out but I don't think they noticed. That same night, I got a message off Tyrone (Gemmas flatmate) on Instagram. The convo is below: Tyrone: You out tonight lad? Me: Who's this. And nope not tonight mate Tyrone: Im Gemmas flatmate Me: Ok no worries. The Instagram convo ended there! - The thing that worries me is that why is he messaging me to come out when we have never met, spoke or seen each other? - Is it normal for someone to message another person who is almost a stranger to come out? - What could be the potential reason for him to message me when he doesn't know me? - Also I don't even know Gemma that well for him to message me. - What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in the third year of university. There is a girl on my course named Gemma. Me and my friend think she is attractive. I dont really know her that well and we very rarely speak. But from the few times we have spoken she has been really nice and very friendly.

So lets go back a few months when we were coming to the end of second year. My friend decided to create an Instagram account as he didn't have one. He started following people on our course and followed her when she walked in to the lecture room. During the lecture she followed him back. I already have her on Instagram and she already has me. However, that same day, her flatmate (Tyrone, who is a boy), followed me on Instagram, which I felt was weird because I have never spoke to him or seen him. Out of politeness I followed him back and thought nothing of it.

Now in third year, Gemma and one of her friends (Robin, who is a girl) were sitting in the Student Union and me and my friend were sitting behind them. I was just checking them out but I don't think they noticed. That same night, I got a message off Tyrone (Gemmas flatmate) on Instagram.

The convo is below:

Tyrone: You out tonight lad?

Me: Who's this. And nope not tonight mate

Tyrone: Im Gemmas flatmate

Me: Ok no worries.

The Instagram convo ended there!

- The thing that worries me is that why is he messaging me to come out when we have never met, spoke or seen each other?

- Is it normal for someone to message another person who is almost a stranger to come out?

- What could be the potential reason for him to message me when he doesn't know me?

- Also I don't even know Gemma that well for him to message me.

- What do you guys think?

my limb hurts so much, everytime the fabric bumps against it it's horrible. but i have no sympathy for myself and neither should anyone else
    also everything i draw is ****, but maybe that's the point. maybe we are meant to be **** right now and then get better, want to throw the drawings away and redo them but idk if this is part of a test, hence why there has been so little guidance to this brief, to test our initiative and see what we all come up with
    what a mind ****

So I haven't started Freshers yet but I've noticed there's a lot of racial awareness stuff. It's a university known for being very posh and I'm from a very working class part of the Midlands. I'm a little annoyed about the prospect of someone who's family are easily on five times what mine are lecturing me about privilege, not even because they're completely wrong but because you can bet the organisers of stuff like that have probably never been to a white working class area and seen what our life's actually like. Similarly with the "LGBTQ awareness" workshop, it doesn't exactly put me at ease that they use the term "queer" in the title which is only ever used as an insult outside the big cities.

In completely different matters, I do really embarrassing stuff when drunk. I always tend to tell the truth about myself in terms of my ambitions or politics or whatever (which doesn't always end well). I also do really stupid things socially. Then I wake up and think that it was a dream or it didn't happen, only to realise that I nearly sent nudes to a close friend or made out with some random dude in the smoking area of a club.

This whole rant is very off piste for the thread but I do want to get it off my chest anyway. Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm just an idiot.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So I haven't started Freshers yet but I've noticed there's a lot of racial awareness stuff. It's a university known for being very posh and I'm from a very working class part of the Midlands. I'm a little annoyed about the prospect of someone who's family are easily on five times what mine are lecturing me about privilege, not even because they're completely wrong but because you can bet the organisers of stuff like that have probably never been to a white working class area and seen what our life's actually like. Similarly with the "LGBTQ awareness" workshop, it doesn't exactly put me at ease that they use the term "queer" in the title which is only ever used as an insult outside the big cities.

In completely different matters, I do really embarrassing stuff when drunk. I always tend to tell the truth about myself in terms of my ambitions or politics or whatever (which doesn't always end well). I also do really stupid things socially. Then I wake up and think that it was a dream or it didn't happen, only to realise that I nearly sent nudes to a close friend or made out with some random dude in the smoking area of a club.

This whole rant is very off piste for the thread but I do want to get it off my chest anyway. Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm just an idiot.
    I think you are right. It is annoying when privileged people start talking about being less privileged like they know how it feels.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.