The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love your red curly hair, your sexy eyes and your gorgeous smile.
I'd like to have the chance to get to know you better.
I don't imagine that I will.
i neither love nor hate marmite
Original post by Anonymous
I'm bisexual.

Ay, you're halfway there to fully accepting it! You don't have to hide behind anonymous though, everyone here will except you. :smile:

P.S I'm bisexual too!! :smile:)))))))))))))
I'm in deep love with someone on TSR

one clue he's my knight
I secretly want new friends. I can't help but always find a deal-breaker with my friends, meaning I always struggle to not be mean to them after a few years. I like to hurt people's feelings to make myself feel superior and manipulate the people around me into thinking I am better than them. I actually can't help it, it's the only way I can not fall back into depression. :frown:
I secretly want new friends. I can't help but always find a deal-breaker with my friends, meaning I always struggle to not be mean to them after a few years. I like to hurt people's feelings to make myself feel superior and manipulate the people around me into thinking I am better than them. I actually can't help it, it's the only way I can not fall back into depression. :frown:

That's how I can stay out of depression?
There's a ******* creak somewhere in my room (probably due to the wind and the 'beast from the east') which has been making an annoying sound all day and I can't find it
I get it. I won't fall for that trap again.
I'm half in love with a man twice my age. I don't know what to do.
Original post by AndrewSCO
You can post as anon or yourself. Had something or feel something you want to rant about? Feel guilty about something you've done or not done? Post it in here and get it all out :redface:

Should've gave a warning to all posters that the mods can see who they are :smile:
I know it's ridiculous. Don't do it. It only makes you feel good for a while then you feel like **** later.
I know it's ridiculous. Don't do it. It only makes you feel good for a while then you feel like **** later.

If it makes you feel like **** later, maybe you need to try other things.

So relatable but for something else. Things like that are temporary but addictive... They're like drugs
So relatable but for something else. Things like that are temporary but addictive... They're like drugs

Yeah. I'm getting better though, when you know what you are doing is it easier to control yourself.
You put the milk in first then the cereal
I'm finding it really hard to see you for who you actually are, rather than who I thought you were. The end.
I'm lonley.
I have many friends but often feel alone even in their company.
Wherever anyone tries to get romantically close to me; I push them away and step back.

I have a lot of pressure from family to do well.

I am alone, stressed and I can't get out of this cycle.
My mother is a toxic person who's like a narcissist (or at the very least, shows narcissistic tendencies) and she has me trapped; physically, mentally and emotionally.

I'm terrified she won't let me go to university this year, and if she doesn't I'm going to lost the will to live.

I can't take another year like this; it's killing me but whatever steps I take for myself, she acts hurt and paints me as the villain.
Its been almost 3 years since we last spoke... I still miss you, love you and care about you.
How do I clear the air with someone who I havent spoken to in years who I still feel some affection towards (heck I'll be happy if they are honest and tell me their not interested, never interested etc)

in the same situation <3

Latest

Trending

Trending