Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements

I have a bunch of steroids in my house that I want to start using, but I'm too scared!

Feeling very lonely. Almost 25 and I haven't really found a girl who has loved me.

You're an addict. Please stop

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I started to workout and try and eat healthy because I want to be beautiful but I've let myself down for not working out for the whole month, I'm starting to think I don't deserve it and my mum is probably right I am fat
    I want to finally have sex with someone this year but I don't want it to be meaningless
    I hate my body
    Hey I've been working out too and I have body issues too, I feel the same way, maybe we can help each other? I'm a guy though.

Catholics can be extremely threatening beyond belief.

ReputationRep:
    I sexually identify as an Attack Helicopter🛶

yep this

when they get confronted, they feel 'hurt'

This

I don't think there'll ever be a time where I don't feel suicidal
    also me. I don't understand why it comes back in my mind everyday. I just want to be free from it. I've been like this more than 10 years now and failed one attempt. I know its not a possibility because of my loved ones but I can't shake the thoughts of it. It's because I feel in so much pain because of my depression, which comes and goes. But man, when I'm depressed my head just feels so heavy and blocked out, like I can't see anything positive. It's just like there's a wall in front of my eyes. The wall feels so real I can almost see it and reach out and touch it. I wish like hell i could get rid of this thing that keeps creeping back because nobody else seems to understand what I'm going through and I'm just bringing them down whenever i seek help. They know that I'm ill but they don't get how difficult it is for me. I wish i wish I wish so badly i could be free but I can't see past myself, I can't see past my mind at times.

I sometimes wonder whether a depressed view of the world is really all there is, for me, at least, and whether when I'm forcing myself to be happy and have good moments, it's just something that's been forced on me, that i'm forcing on myself. I wonder whether I'll ever experience true, meaningful happiness. i don't know what that means.

ReputationRep:
    I literally want to get this persistent cough off my chest :lol:

I'm lonely.

I only have one friend, and because of his job I rarely see him.

I wish I could tell someone that I nearly took my own life a few months ago, and a few weeks later tried to overdose. That I'm in a poor mental state now but can't consider even seeking help until I'm back at university. That I've pushed away the one person who could keep me stable because I feel like too much of a burden.

I also wish I could tell people how much of a hypochondriac I am. I'm not just saying these things to gain attention, but because I'm paranoid something is wrong with me even though I've had perfect health all my life. I previously thought I had a problem with my heart, then a brain tumour, and now a muscular dystrophy. I feel like such an idiot but everyone thinks I'm normal and ok

- you've made me lose confidence
    - I have low self worth and self esteem
    - I wanted to commit suicide
    - you make me feel like I'm always wrong
    - I want to move on but you aren't letting me

Thanks for such a brilliant upbringing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    i hope you make it though this :console:
    Thanks I'm gonna need all the support I can get to get through this crisis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CobainCorgan001)
    Next year they are adding halos, just to rub salt in the wound 🙃
    Feelsvisibilityman

ReputationRep:
    Just because something can't be seen, doesn't mean it's not there.
    Just because it seems like nothing, doesn't mean it's not important.
    Just because something can't be remembered, doesn't mean advantage can be taken.
    Just because someone is 'nice', doesn't mean they can be walked all over.
    Just because someone doesn't live life the way you expect them to, doesn't mean you can force them to.
    Just because someone assumes, doesn't mean you can take action.
    Just because it seems like nothing is going on, doesn't mean it has to work around you.
    Just because someone seems fine, doesn't mean they are.
    Just because somebody is here, doesn't mean they want to be.
    Just because somebody is alone, doesn't mean they are a loner.
    Just because somebody is with people, doesn't mean they can't feel alone.
    Just because somebody cries, doesn't mean they aren't strong.
    Just because people seem happy, doesn't mean they are.
    Just because everything, doesn't mean anything. Just because anything, doesn't mean everything. Just because nothing, doesn't mean something. Just because something, doesn't mean nothing.

You can't know. You can't know when words can't say. You can't assume or judge because you don't and can't know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

im addicted to putting stuff up my rear

I'm scared that I will fall back into old (and bad) habits when I go back to university.

ReputationRep:
    Mom and dad sorry i disapointing you very often. I wish i was good enough for you both since youve done your best to raised me.

I am a sociopath with limited emotions and I want to change that, but I don't know if it's possible.

I'm about to go to uni and excited to have independence etc but bc I hate myself so so much I just know I'll be stupid and try something dangerous that I've never done before and drink myself into comas... why tf can I just not think like a normal person and believe I belong in this world??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.