Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest

Watch
Anonymous #70
Report 3 years ago
My mother is a toxic person who's like a narcissist (or at the very least, shows narcissistic tendencies) and she has me trapped; physically, mentally and emotionally.

I'm terrified she won't let me go to university this year, and if she doesn't I'm going to lost the will to live.

I can't take another year like this; it's killing me but whatever steps I take for myself, she acts hurt and paints me as the villain.
Anonymous #414
Report 3 years ago
Its been almost 3 years since we last spoke... I still miss you, love you and care about you.
Anonymous #414
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do I clear the air with someone who I havent spoken to in years who I still feel some affection towards (heck I'll be happy if they are honest and tell me their not interested, never interested etc)
in the same situation <3
Anonymous #415
Report 3 years ago
I just want to know how you are doing thats all
Anonymous #417
Report 3 years ago
I need to tell him the truth, even if it will ruin me and my rep. I cant keep the truth hidden from him like i have done other guys. I havent even been out with anyone as well. Never. I am ugly, fat and not comfortable in my own skin at all. I wish i was pretty and clever. But i am not and never will be
Pheonix4
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I pick my eye lashes. Im trying to stop.
Anonymous #415
Report 3 years ago
I'm lonley.
I have many friends but often feel alone even in their company.
Wherever anyone tries to get romantically close to me; I push them away and step back.

I have a lot of pressure from family to do well.

I am alone, stressed and I can't get out of this cycle.
Try finding the reason you are this way and pray to be guided to the right path so you can get peace
Anonymous #413
Report 3 years ago
Try finding the reason you are this way and pray to be guided to the right path so you can get peace
Loneliness is a killer.
Trapped with nothing but your own thoughts, isolated from the comfort of others.
Humans are social beings,
Loneliness is a killer.
Anonymous #415
Report 3 years ago
Loneliness is a killer.
Trapped with nothing but your own thoughts, isolated from the comfort of others.
Humans are social beings,
Loneliness is a killer.
But whats the reason for loneliness
There must be a reason
username3784570
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Cba with anonymous.

I can't stand people at the moment. Like, no one. Everyone is so self-centred and full of want, and I hate it. No one stops to consider those who are suffering, and they take everything for granted.

Being anxious sucks. It makes me lose sleep and stay inside, and I can't seem to stop over thinking everything. I just cancelled a job interview because just the thought of it was making me feel physically sick.

Most of my 'friends' are fake. They talk behind people's backs and complain hypocritically when someone does it to them. Most of their conversations are composed of selfish, ungrateful and derogatory remarks (links back to first paragraph I guess), and I'm sick of it. Some of their insults are directed at me, and they're 'supposed to be a joke' but man, sometimes they hurt.

Just life getting me down a bit, I guess.
HI124
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by irrelevant kid)
Cba with anonymous.

I can't stand people at the moment. Like, no one. Everyone is so self-centred and full of want, and I hate it. No one stops to consider those who are suffering, and they take everything for granted.

Being anxious sucks. It makes me lose sleep and stay inside, and I can't seem to stop over thinking everything. I just cancelled a job interview because just the thought of it was making me feel physically sick.

Most of my 'friends' are fake. They talk behind people's backs and complain hypocritically when someone does it to them. Most of their conversations of composed of selfish, ungrateful and derogatory remarks (links back to first paragraph I guess), and I'm sick of it. Some of their insults are directed at me, and they're 'supposed to be a joke' but man, sometimes they hurt.

Just life getting me down a bit, I guess.
This is exactly what I’m talking about like everyone is messed up right now.
But I’ve decided to change and not become anything like what i see and I suggest you do the same
Anonymous #418
Report 3 years ago
I want my breasts off
Me too
Anonymous #412
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by 8472)
What would you have baked?

Currently letting my Baked American Cheesecake cool :eating:
Oh God, I want some!
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you ever get the feeling no one likes you?
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
Do you ever get the feeling no one likes you?
Yes
Anonymous #5
Report 3 years ago
I ****ing hate my mind and heart at the moment, I wish I could slit my wrist without anyone finding out but sadly the marks would be noticeable at the gym. **** my life, I just wanna erase this girl from my memory but I can't, and she isn't willing to help. **** this BS not even the weeknd can save me atm...
Anonymous #419
Report 3 years ago
Zach is an idiot who leads people on
Anonymous #420
Report 3 years ago
I feel like I don't deserve to go to uni, I failed my A-Levels twice but I managed to do an Access course and somehow got an offer because of it. I will be surrounded by people who got As and A*s in A-Level and I don't know how I will be able to cope. I honestly think I somehow cheated my way into this by taking the 'easy route'.
Anonymous #421
Report 3 years ago
I am worried about what i will do to myself if i do not get the grades i want for GCSE
Anonymous #422
Report 3 years ago
i wish i had the guts to just kill myself sometimes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (14)
25%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
7.14%
No I am happy with my choice (35)
62.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.36%

Watched Threads