The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I really need to learn to ‘radically accept’ things. I want to be with my ex again but looking back, I didn’t love him, I just loved the idea of being in a relationship. Doing cute things, being at his house all the time. I was escaping my own mind, and family problems. He cared about me so much when we were together, used to worry about me so much, now he couldn’t care less. I don’t get how he can change how he treats me so quickly. I can’t understand how he just doesn’t care. I want to be friends, but I know deep down that that wouldn’t be healthy as the boundaries between friend and lover would be so fuzzy, that we would probably end up back together and again, and I would go through all this sh*t once more in a few months (or years).

I just want to be happy within myself. I want to be able to be single without crying myself to sleep, wishing someone was cuddling me. It’s so hard, but I need to accept that this is the present moment.

I want to be able to be myself around others. It’s so unhealthy relying on one person to pick you up and make you happy. So, so unhealthy.
You will never know that you made me cry, even though I don't know your name, how you look like, and how you sound. You will never know.
He is living his fantasy dreamland, but is messing around with me.
I feel like I have two personalities, that I can switch between within seconds. One that's happy, jokey, convivial and then the other that's pessimistic, downtrodden and not happy at all - and I feel like I'm constantly fighting to make sure the latter doesn't cross over into the former and people realise what's actually going on inside my head, while I'm yearning for validation all the time, feeling guilty for not doing something I know I should have, or feeling awful when I dissent and disobey authority I sometimes respect and other times loathe.

I feel like I can't tell anyone, because they'll either just treat me more condescendingly like they have done with my publicly-known disorder (at times, I push away the support that's there for me for that, yet when I need it, feel too sheepish or embarrassed to ask for it) or put everything I've listed above down to it, and not something else.

One minute I can feel positive about my A-Levels, and the other I can feel intensely negative and chide myself for being stupid for leaving revision too late, not looking over Year 1 content last summer and for being too complacent and not going over stuff for Geography we hadn't been taught until it was too late.

I feel trapped, and I feel like I can't balance the positives and negatives in my life; recently the negatives have begun to take over and I'm even doubting whether I'm capable enough - and will meet the grades - to go to uni, which is something I'm sometimes desperate to do to escape from my dysfunctional, yet occasionally comforting and somewhat perfect, home life.
Hitlor Must Fall !!!
Why the **** did i think 6 a-levels was a good idea? Like i have no social life whatsever and im barely managing to get A*s in everything, I just want someone i could trust or a girlfriend so that i can get everything off m chest and actually want to be happy.
no one will love me becuse i'm fat
note to self: girlllllllll you better get yo god damn **** together RIGHT NOW if you want a future with no regrets and for goodness sake stop with the with the pathetic self pity. Don't cry and wait around for someone else to come and fix your problems for you cause they ain't coming anytime soon. Don't let anyone put a leash or boundary on what you want to do and if you truly want something in life , raise hell until it is achieved. just keep it going sis u can do it ! ! !
Original post by Anonymous
Feeling very lonely. Almost 25 and I haven't really found a girl who has loved me.

Join the club. No girl will look in my direction.
no one will love me becuse i'm fat

Pretty sure that’s not true but you can rectify that
Im 17 and I have have acne scars and I hate it please find me a girl with acne or scars
I've taken a lot of ecstasy last night and 12 hours later i'm still feeling amazing; but i know i'm gonna regret it in the morning

How about now?
I’m a single 21 year old male with a face only a chainsaw could love. I’m scared the only way I could get a girlfriend is through make a wish.
I can't maintain a friendship for any longer than 2-3 years, I start to pick up on annoying habits that they have and it starts to drive me insane that i have to distance myself from them
I feel sorry for the way you insult my body because you’re insecure about yours. I feel sorry for the way you yell at me in public so you look dominate and superior. But I mostly feel sorry for the way you think we’ll be friends forever but I’m actually gonna cut you off the second I start university.
Im 17 and I have have acne scars and I hate it please find me a girl with acne or scars

It’s personality that counts , my old bf was full of acne probably the most acne in the class yet I loved him because he was a sweet guy and treated me like a princess lol x don’t worry you will find one
I wish I could have some friends ..
I wish I could have a bf that loved me for h=who I am
I wish I could be me
I wish no one would critique me for alopecia
I wish I was still loved for being fat
I wish I could be more out going
I wish I could hold a conversation for longer than 10 minutes
I wish I could go out with my friends , go parties , except I don’t have any friends
I wish I could find a guy who was Asian , I wish he was also shy like me
I wish I had food friends who love me for who I am and not who I’m trying to be. And I want friends who I can turn to when I’m sad, when I have a problem. Friends who I feel safe and warm and happy with
I'm going to cut someone out of my life and it's quite upsetting tbh.
I wish I could get a blowjob

Latest

Trending

Trending