Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

Announcements

I'm Batman.

I still like you even though I backed out before. You've found someone lovely; I'm happy for you and still want to be talking to you at the same time. I feel like such a *****y person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have £900,000 worth of Ripple and I have no idea how to cash them out without paying any taxes!

Bought few hundred Pounds worth a few years ago and its skyrocketed since.
    Its only worth $0.16 ...

Skeptical - Also where are you holding your ripple?

i... i am not really a bear :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cecily Nevyll)
    oh my god, how sad can you get!! Anonymous poster 1 – 56 are ALL THE SAME PERSON. I tried to rep every single one just to test it and every single one of the anonymous came up as PRSOM. my god youre weird, making over 50 different accounts just to post different crap :lol:
    "anonymous" is one account and you can see it from its recent posts.

ReputationRep:
    i... i am not really a bear :emo:
    the bear - How could you? ;-;

(Original post by _gcx)
    the bear - How could you? ;-;
    but this is anonymous, yeah ?

:cry2:

ReputationRep:
    but this is anonymous, yeah ?

:cry2:
    No, it's obvious.

We're all disappointed in you :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    "anonymous" is one account and you can see it from its recent posts.
    The anonymous function doesn't mask the identity of the user behind it as far as rep is concerned. I can rep anonymous users, the fact I cant rep any of these accounts tells me it's the same person making all of them and someone I've repped fairly recently. It's also very obvious they're the same person because they're posting one liners in very quick succession with a very similar style of problem and posting style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cecily Nevyll)
    The anonymous function doesn't mask the identity of the user behind it as far as rep is concerned. I can rep anonymous users, the fact I cant rep any of these accounts tells me it's the same person making all of them and someone I've repped fairly recently. It's also very obvious they're the same person because they're posting one liners in very quick succession with a very similar style of problem and posting style.
    wait I'll need to go onto another thread to confirm. Edit: no, I just tried to rep a few random anons from completely different threads and got PRSOM

I'm too ugly to find love and I'm convinced I'm going to be single forever
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Me too
    Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

:slap: No you're not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    :slap: No you're not
    I am monsieur

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KittenMediaya)
    I am monsieur

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can say for certain that you're a beautiful person

I'm trying so hard to not let you under my skin again, so fkin hard, but the thought of you going today and losing contact with you completely is fking me over.
    I'm not going to pop up or meet you but know that I fight with myself everyday to stop me from speaking to you and seeing you. I remember that you completely destroyed me and broke me, I remember everything so why tf do I still so desperately want you UGHGHHHGHGHGHHGH
    I pray I stay strong enough to let another day pass, I fkin miss you fckboy, stay safe.

i feel unwanted

Wanna see nirvana but don't wanna die

Not being able to enrol because I missed some sessions of Uni. It's no bother as it's sorted now but I have to wait a couple of months to enrol. This feeling is making me sick. It feels as if I am an outcast. I am going to work my socks off next year to never have to deal with this situation or be put in a more dire situation than this. I am glad I am noticing this now.

Don't give up on anything guys! Life will through things at you but you have to stand up and fight on. Learn from them and be the best you can be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I can say for certain that you're a beautiful person
    I'm not.
    Even a beautiful person need time, i dont have that.
    So single it is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.