The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I miss you, i wish I'd called you one last time
Original post by Anonymous
I slept with my colleague who is 15 years older than me.

Ah, that's tame. My boyfriend is 21 years old than me, and I've slept with a few men of his age.
I need to shave my hairy balls.
Honestly, this post is going to be a bit of a rant...

I despise yet feel obligated to try to fit in with left wing psuedo-intellectuals who believe the world is lucky to have them in it, simply because there are so many of them.

I hear them bragging about how Liberals are supposedly smarter than Conservatives but they don't realise Liberalism was bourne out of Conservativism or that although they may have a slightly higher IQ than the majority of working class Conservatives, society is like a pyramid with the dumbest people being Conservative, the centre ground being left wing and then a tiny percentage at the top of the pyramid also being Conservative.

Conservativism is ultimately 'right'. It's the thing that really works. In a crisis, everyone becomes Conservative. I hate left wing politics. It's like infecting an otherwise non-prejudicial, tolerant person with entitlement, bigotry and self-righteous animosity at all those 'evil Tories' whose taxes put food in their bellies, pay for their prescriptions and create jobs for them to go to should they choose to do so.

I'm sick of reverse-snobbery in the UK and the glamorisation of the poor, degenerate and idle whilst people who are intelligent and work hard are mocked and made to feel guilty for it by people who assume we're immune to being abused, beaten, raped, bullied, homeless, orphanaged or bereaved. Some people have the stamina to fight for life and ought not to be shamed for it.

Anyhow, I don't vocalise this now as everyone around me is left wing. When I'm older and I force my way up the career ladder and eventually have a nice house and a nice car then I probably will be at a point where I'm able to be open about my politics. Now it annoys me but I put up with it so as not to be outcast.
I think I'm infatuated with my friend who I only dated for a week and kissed passionately... It's been 6 months since we "stopped seeing" each other! I feel pathetic, we only dated for a week but I genuinely can't think of a single negative about her tp get over her. She's smart, kind, caring, funny. List goes on!
I hate how the world is dividing humans. Race, religion, gender, politics. I don’t see the human race progressing as one.
I want to kill you all, torture you all and laugh at you pathetic people. But it's all in the past, and I'll move on, knowing that I'm strong and great, while you will have to carry your sins with you for the rest of your life. That's God punishment for you, and I think that's enough. I don't want to do anything with you, no more.
I want to kill you all, torture you all and laugh at you pathetic people. But it's all in the past, and I'll move on, knowing that I'm strong and great, while you will have to carry your sins with you for the rest of your life. That's God punishment for you, and I think that's enough. I don't want to do anything with you, no more.

Deep.
Honestly, this post is going to be a bit of a rant...

I despise yet feel obligated to try to fit in with left wing psuedo-intellectuals who believe the world is lucky to have them in it, simply because there are so many of them.

I hear them bragging about how Liberals are supposedly smarter than Conservatives but they don't realise Liberalism was bourne out of Conservativism or that although they may have a slightly higher IQ than the majority of working class Conservatives, society is like a pyramid with the dumbest people being Conservative, the centre ground being left wing and then a tiny percentage at the top of the pyramid also being Conservative.

Conservativism is ultimately 'right'. It's the thing that really works. In a crisis, everyone becomes Conservative. I hate left wing politics. It's like infecting an otherwise non-prejudicial, tolerant person with entitlement, bigotry and self-righteous animosity at all those 'evil Tories' whose taxes put food in their bellies, pay for their prescriptions and create jobs for them to go to should they choose to do so.

I'm sick of reverse-snobbery in the UK and the glamorisation of the poor, degenerate and idle whilst people who are intelligent and work hard are mocked and made to feel guilty for it by people who assume we're immune to being abused, beaten, raped, bullied, homeless, orphanaged or bereaved. Some people have the stamina to fight for life and ought not to be shamed for it.

Anyhow, I don't vocalise this now as everyone around me is left wing. When I'm older and I force my way up the career ladder and eventually have a nice house and a nice car then I probably will be at a point where I'm able to be open about my politics. Now it annoys me but I put up with it so as not to be outcast.

you're as stupid as the people you claim to hate.
I feel like i'm cheating on a guy
We started talking (never met him), and we quite like each other, but now he's moved back home to a country in Africa until Feb, and then he's going to study in Germany from there, so I'll probably never see him, it's just nice talking to him but he's not been talking as much because he's very busy
But on wednesday, I was asked on a date by this nice guy, I said yes because he's essentially my type, we had a really great time (ended up kissing), and I'm going to see him again tomorrow.

I feel guilty, but also not, the 1st guy is literally thousands of miles away, i've never met him and probably never going to, and the 2nd guy is in my city, he makes me laugh and it's nice to be taken on dates again.
I'll see where we go - who knows after the second date I may not see the 2nd guy again...
I believe anyone with a religion is insane and needs to be killed and I believe gay people should have mandatory conversion therapy, as ell as making gay sex a crime like it was few decades ago.
Life at uni is making me incredibly depressed. Thought I would fit in but it’s not happening.
The past two years gives me nightmares. I wish they never existed but the problems follow me.

I miss my ex even though he was bad for me
I need to fix my mental health.
I need to fix my physical health.
There are so many things wrong with me.
When I fart, I inhale it deeply. It makes me erect.
Last semester I found out I did terribly on a piece of coursework, and my first thought was to kill myself. I've never had that sort of thought before, and shrugged it off, but now this thought pops up every week or so. I have no desire to act on it, though I have always had a sense of apathy towards life in general with the only thing grounding me being obligation towards family and friends. Just needed to tell someone, even as anon.
Johnny, it’s me. The man who kicked yer da’s heid in. I’m sorry son.
i feel like giving up
i dont see the point in trying anymore
my problems may be small compared to majority but im just so exhausted mentally
im sick and tired of being "tolerant" just for the sake of not offending someone because they cant take different opinion
im sick and tired of people doing stupid **** like smoking and getting addicted to alcohol and drugs
there is absolutely no excuse for the three of the above
i hate who i am
i hate myself to the extend im ready to jump off the bridge honestly but im too much of a coward to do anything whatsoever
i feel like giving up
i dont see the point in trying anymore
my problems may be small compared to majority but im just so exhausted mentally
im sick and tired of being "tolerant" just for the sake of not offending someone because they cant take different opinion
im sick and tired of people doing stupid **** like smoking and getting addicted to alcohol and drugs
there is absolutely no excuse for the three of the above
i hate who i am
i hate myself to the extend im ready to jump off the bridge honestly but im too much of a coward to do anything whatsoever

carrying on from that, as of lately, i also feel like starting a riot
Last semester I found out I did terribly on a piece of coursework, and my first thought was to kill myself. I've never had that sort of thought before, and shrugged it off, but now this thought pops up every week or so. I have no desire to act on it, though I have always had a sense of apathy towards life in general with the only thing grounding me being obligation towards family and friends. Just needed to tell someone, even as anon.

I have similar thoughts, as it just feels as though more goes wrong than right for me, most of the time.

I honestly believe that if I was brave enough, and I could be certain it wouldn't hurt, I would have done it a long time ago.. but I'm as much of a coward with this as I am with everything else.

Latest

Trending

Trending