Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post anonymously something you want to get off your chest Watch

I'm sick to death of being told what I can and can't say is case a snowflake gets offended

I think homosexuality is stupid I don't trust Muslims and I hate cats
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

I'm turning 20 and am engaged (kind of arranged and kind of love marriage) but I have a ridiculous crush on a guy since I was 16 and I feel horrible because my fiancé loves me but I also know that the other guy is probably the only guy who I actually like that I have a shot with.

I feel like a *****.

Im still in love with the same girl 10 years on and am afraid of approaching her.

I also hate my professional life atm and want change but am fedup of waiting for opportunities to come despite actively doing things

seeing as I cant edit an anonymous post

Im still in love with the same girl 10 years on and am afraid of approaching as Im afraid she remembers me confessing my love to her in an email / it potentially being a reason why for 5 straight years she used to give me evils in public. Whats more worrying is even if I approach her I dont know if she is in a relationship or not as she used to model (few bridal and asian fashion mags).

I also hate my professional life atm and want change but am fedup of waiting for opportunities to come despite actively doing things.

My grandmother is quite seriously ill but I dont want to tell my family the extent as I dont want to scare them (Im a health professional by trade and am very good at doing doctor's jobs for them despite not being a doctor (I want to be but I need to get money, ace admin tests and do either grad medicine or undergrad medicine).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm sick to death of being told what I can and can't say is case a snowflake gets offended
    I'm sick to death of uninformed, attention-seeking, edgy, white middle-class teenagers pretending to be victims, parroting ridiculous Piers Morganisms like 'snowflake', 'SJW' and 'triggered', and repeating so-called 'alt-right' propaganda that they've found on 4chan.

I'd put good money down that nobody has 'told you what you can and can't say' - if they have, it's probably because you've been blatantly racist, sexist or homophobic. It isn't about policing your thoughts or 'cultural Marxism' (always gives me a good laugh, that one) - it's about simply not being a total toilet of a person and going around deliberately provoking/upsetting people to fuel your suburban victim complex.

I absolutely despise the alt-right, and how the 'alt-' prefix gives it a thin veneer of intellectual legitimacy. It's good old fashioned bigotry and far-right authoritarianism. The internet-dwelling children who subscribe to it lead such privileged, sheltered lives that they have no understanding that the poison they vomit at other people might actually have consequences.

I feel like s**t
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

I hate how makes my skinny body makes me feel less like a woman

(Original post by worldender)
    I'm sick to death of uninformed, attention-seeking, edgy, white middle-class teenagers pretending to be victims, parroting ridiculous Piers Morganisms like 'snowflake', 'SJW' and 'triggered', and repeating so-called 'alt-right' propaganda that they've found on 4chan.

I'd put good money down that nobody has 'told you what you can and can't say' - if they have, it's probably because you've been blatantly racist, sexist or homophobic. It isn't about policing your thoughts or 'cultural Marxism' (always gives me a good laugh, that one) - it's about simply not being a total toilet of a person and going around deliberately provoking/upsetting people to fuel your suburban victim complex.

I absolutely despise the alt-right, and how the 'alt-' prefix gives it a thin veneer of intellectual legitimacy. It's good old fashioned bigotry and far-right authoritarianism. The internet-dwelling children who subscribe to it lead such privileged, sheltered lives that they have no understanding that the poison they vomit at other people might actually have consequences.
    worldender

Funny!!!!!
    You made an awful lot of assumptions in your first paragraph
    And every single one is wrong!

I want a breast reduction so much, can't get it on the NHS though :-( .
    I have a crush on someone I met on tsr and then in person, no idea how to go about it though.
    I had a crush on my high school best friend for 3 years and 3 years later he still doesn't know.

i would never ever trust a man again in a relationship. i just can't. i just can't get close to people anymore.
    it makes me sad.

Mistakes are lessons you should learn from.
    Instead of pushing away everything that hurts you,just face it.Get over those negative feelings slowly instead of leaving it to hurt you later.

I don't like any of my friends the group has fallen apart, I feel **** and lonley all the time, I don't have a boyfriend and feel I've put on weight recently, I just feel unless results day goes well my life will be worthless.

How to lose weight from home? Can't afford the gym rn and want to lose weight in my arms and flatten my stomach. Tips? And how long would it take roughly? Not fat, size 10 but pretty chubby.

I never feel good enough for my boyfriend and don't know what to do about it

Hate being poor it does put me down. the social stigma around it always made me feel horrible. Now that Im a bit older trying to make a better life for my family dominates my thoughts and it feels like I've got the weight on my shoulders and I want to hide away. I have friends who live quite comfortably, they do talk of being 'skint' but their definition is when they've spent too much on a takeaway whereas with me it's whether I can afford assentials. All the way through school they would ask me to come places with them but my mum could never afford it. Theres also the pressure of looking good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by worldender)

lmao, perfect. I've never seen it put better

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I flirt with everyone, if I flirt with you it probably means nothing.
    Am really nice to everyone and apparently that makes me a "flirt"

One of the worst things that has happened to you, with time, can be the one of the best things that has happened to you.

Stay strong and remind yourself of what you're worth

I watch too many TV shows and I ship soap couples too much and then they inevitably fail and I have to revaluate my life. I've also been hooked to books where I think about the characters non stop and not about real life. The pain is real...

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.