Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sick and tired Watch

Announcements

I was at work today, and opposite me sits another girl in my department. Anyway, after lunch I heard her sobbing to herself so I thought I would be a gentleman and check what the ruckus was about. So I put my hand on her back, start rubbing it slightly, and then whisper in her ear "what's wrong?" --- she replied back with "my brother is going to New Zealand for six months so I got emotional". I literally didn't say anything and went back to my desk.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, she cried because you put your hand on her back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was at work today, and opposite me sits another girl in my department. Anyway, after lunch I heard her sobbing to herself so I thought I would be a gentleman and check what the ruckus was about. So I put my hand on her back, start rubbing it slightly, and then whisper in her ear "what's wrong?" --- she replied back with "my brother is going to New Zealand for six months so I got emotional". I literally didn't say anything and went back to my desk.

I hate girls that emotionally sob for no good reason, it's almost insufferable. This same girl cried on another occasion because her "workload was too intense". I'm not wasting my time on these petty over-emotional beings again.
    Maybe you need to start looking for guys

ReputationRep:
    Are you upset because she didn't turn round and say 'Spank me daddy'?

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    Nah, she cried because you put your hand on her back
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Maybe you need to start looking for guys
    (Original post by sexrdctfvygbhuj)
    Are you u[set because she didn't turn round and say 'Spank me daddy'?
    grow up

ReputationRep:
    I feel like this is the same troll who made another recent thread in anon....
    • Very Important Poster

I hate girls that emotionally sob for no good reason, it's almost insufferable. This same girl cried on another occasion because her "workload was too intense". I'm not wasting my time on these petty over-emotional beings again.
    Heh you are all empathy. If you feel its a waste of time, then maybe dont waste your ever so precious time on other people.

ReputationRep:

some girls are over emotional but you don't know what her life is like and why she is feeling that way. Sometimes when it's 'that time of month' girls can literally cry over the smallest thing so i wouldn't be surprised ... it's normal

ReputationRep:
    grow up
    Says the one whinging about girls whinging 🤔🤔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamandJelly)
    some girls are over emotional but you don't know what her life is like and why she is feeling that way. Sometimes when it's 'that time of month' girls can literally cry over the smallest thing so i wouldn't be surprised ... it's normal
    Why have you got a tattoo on your mouth

ReputationRep:
    Why have you got a tattoo on your mouth
    because i can

ReputationRep:
    because i can
    Is it to let people know that you're a crazy lunatic that should be avoided?

ReputationRep:
    Is it to let people know that you're a crazy lunatic that should be avoided?
    idk mayyybee...

ReputationRep:
    idk mayyybee...
    It looks like your mouth is taped closed. I suppose the fact people will not have to hear your **** is a benefit to society.

ReputationRep:
    I dont cry, my bf complains i show no affection and that i have no feelings

ReputationRep:
    Bit rich coming from someone whinging themselves :erm:

ReputationRep:
    It looks like your mouth is taped closed. I suppose the fact people will not have to hear your **** is a benefit to society.
    Be quiet or you'll get the crayons.

ReputationRep:
    yeah you're probably right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClearSky)
    Be quiet or you'll get the crayons.
    Hasn't the nurse locked you in your cell for the night you mentally challenged mental patient?

ReputationRep:
    yeah you're probably right
    I've been repeatedly rekting you throughout this thread. Aren't you mad?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Beware there is a mrntal patient lurking on this thread that is known to take hissy fits and throw her crayons at people.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.