The Student Room Group

Sick and tired

I was at work today, and opposite me sits another girl in my department. Anyway, after lunch I heard her sobbing to herself so I thought I would be a gentleman and check what the ruckus was about. So I put my hand on her back, start rubbing it slightly, and then whisper in her ear "what's wrong?" --- she replied back with "my brother is going to New Zealand for six months so I got emotional". I literally didn't say anything and went back to my desk.

Scroll to see replies

Nah, she cried because you put your hand on her back :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
I was at work today, and opposite me sits another girl in my department. Anyway, after lunch I heard her sobbing to herself so I thought I would be a gentleman and check what the ruckus was about. So I put my hand on her back, start rubbing it slightly, and then whisper in her ear "what's wrong?" --- she replied back with "my brother is going to New Zealand for six months so I got emotional". I literally didn't say anything and went back to my desk.

I hate girls that emotionally sob for no good reason, it's almost insufferable. This same girl cried on another occasion because her "workload was too intense". I'm not wasting my time on these petty over-emotional beings again.

Maybe you need to start looking for guys
Are you upset because she didn't turn round and say 'Spank me daddy'?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by shawn_o1
Nah, she cried because you put your hand on her back :wink:

Original post by Sacred Ground
Maybe you need to start looking for guys

Original post by sexrdctfvygbhuj
Are you u[set because she didn't turn round and say 'Spank me daddy'?

grow up
I feel like this is the same troll who made another recent thread in anon....

I hate girls that emotionally sob for no good reason, it's almost insufferable. This same girl cried on another occasion because her "workload was too intense". I'm not wasting my time on these petty over-emotional beings again.

Heh you are all empathy. If you feel its a waste of time, then maybe dont waste your ever so precious time on other people.

some girls are over emotional but you don't know what her life is like and why she is feeling that way. Sometimes when it's 'that time of month' girls can literally cry over the smallest thing so i wouldn't be surprised ... it's normal
grow up

Says the one whinging about girls whinging 🤔🤔
Original post by JamandJelly
some girls are over emotional but you don't know what her life is like and why she is feeling that way. Sometimes when it's 'that time of month' girls can literally cry over the smallest thing so i wouldn't be surprised ... it's normal

Why have you got a tattoo on your mouth
Why have you got a tattoo on your mouth

because i can :u:
because i can :u:

Is it to let people know that you're a crazy lunatic that should be avoided?
Is it to let people know that you're a crazy lunatic that should be avoided?

idk mayyybee... :biggrin:
idk mayyybee... :biggrin:

It looks like your mouth is taped closed. I suppose the fact people will not have to hear your **** is a benefit to society.
I dont cry, my bf complains i show no affection and that i have no feelings
Bit rich coming from someone whinging themselves :erm:
It looks like your mouth is taped closed. I suppose the fact people will not have to hear your **** is a benefit to society.

Be quiet or you'll get the crayons.

yeah you're probably right :smile:
Original post by ClearSky
Be quiet or you'll get the crayons.

Hasn't the nurse locked you in your cell for the night you mentally challenged mental patient?
yeah you're probably right :smile:

I've been repeatedly rekting you throughout this thread. Aren't you mad?

Spoiler

Latest