Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Be honest: Would you be a worse person if u were Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    far better looking?? would you treat people worse just cuz you could get away with it?

No

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Good looking people can treat people like dirt? This is news to me
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FauxIntellectual)
    far better looking?? would you treat people worse just cuz you could get away with it?
    I'm as good looking as I can get already (objective speaking, not to sound like an as****le) and I treat others with respect and kindness if they are a kind person themselves. If they are a mean person I try to ignore them. However when I was younger and not as good looking others treated me worse, so yes your question applies to a lot of people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    No
    I love that avatar. Hepburn doing that sexy-classy thing.

ReputationRep:
    um no! wtf. Just because you are attractive doesn't mean you can treat people like sh!t.

ReputationRep:
    No, you can't really get away with treating others poorly just because you have "good looks" - looks and appearances can fade however a good, kind personality is what has a lasting impression on others more so than looks. Well to me anyway, a pretty face or good body are just bonuses I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FauxIntellectual)
    You don't need to be good looking to be rewarded for treating people badly. Look at Donald Trump, Piers Morgan, Anne Robinson, Jeremy Clarkson, and so on.

If you're naturally low in the agreeable trait you can look like Shrek for all it matters, you'll be rewarded provided you have merit of some kind and less held back worrying what people think of you.

ReputationRep:
    No, being ugly doesn't hold me back from being sh*tty.

Spoiler:
    Show

Kidding, I promise I'm nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    I'm as good looking as I can get already (objective speaking, not to sound like an as****le) and I treat others with respect and kindness if they are a kind person themselves. If they are a mean person I try to ignore them. However when I was younger and not as good looking others treated me worse, so yes your question applies to a lot of people.
    That's entirely subjective, not objective at all

(Original post by Reality Check)
    I love that avatar. Hepburn doing that sexy-classy thing.
    Thank you :heart:

ReputationRep:
    When you're so lazy that you feel the need to write 'u' in a thread title.

(Original post by orderofthelotus)
    No, being ugly doesn't hold me back from being sh*tty.

Spoiler:
    Show

Kidding, I promise I'm nice.

Sounds like some people I know :lol:

I am mean

ReputationRep:
    No.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Thank you :heart:
    Credit to me for persuading you to bring her back

ReputationRep:
    No cos no

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, probably would end up doing that tbh

(Original post by UWS)
    Credit to me for persuading you to bring her back
    Of course :')

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.