The Student Room Group

Paul Joseph Watson making a fool of himself

Just found this video today and Paul was talking like a 6 year old child
https://youtu.be/wtPZhDH4QU8
The poor idiot just didn't know there were a lot of black people in the Roman Empire and there were quite a number of black people in Roman Britain so it would make sense for the BBC to have some of their characters as black, the idiot also was focusing too much about race when he was ranting about the typical Roman family in Britain being portrayed in that video when really all the BBC meant by typical Roman family was in terms of class and heritage, not race. This guy just thinks he is too clever when really he is some low life **** living on money raised in Patreon.
PJW makes a fool of himself every time he uploads a video.
I don't like the brand of hate he trudges out, but he's right that it's cynical tokenism on the part of the BBC. It doesn't really warrant outrage, an eye roll is sufficient.
Reply 3
He is just another white nationalist cuck who chats a lot of b.s
Reply 4
I agree that that picture doesn't depict a typical Roman family but saying it over and over again in a 9 minute video gets pretty tedious.

Then I realised that he works for InfoWars alongside Alex Jones so I'm going to group him in the crazy category and keep away from his videos :smile:
Original post by Notnek
I agree that that picture doesn't depict a typical Roman family but saying it over and over again in a 9 minute video gets pretty tedious.

Then I realised that he works for InfoWars alongside Alex Jones so I'm going to group him in the crazy category and keep away from his videos :smile:

not to mention his incredibly condescending tone throughout the entire video, and likely every other video he's ever made.
Reply 6
Original post by Notnek

I agree, yes is not the typical Roman Family as not every dad in the family was a general or black but raging about the fact the the character is black is just absurd and racist, just a quick eye look is enough.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest