AQA markers are totally incompetent! Watch

This discussion is closed.
vinny2256
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
They totally messed up the marking of my geo gcse last year and i ordered a remark and it went up 2 grades! B to A*. Turns out they 'forgot' 2 6 mark pages in my paper because the centre they were markin was a high school thus low quality! and now theyve messed up my AS bio! They just cannot be bothered to find the answers in the scripts so they mark it all wrong!!
innercitylife
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've had better results with AQA this year at AS then other exam boards. But they were awful at GCSE and I was with them for about 8 out of 11 subjects. They messed up so many peoples papers.... but unfortunately all the exam boards are like this now, they are no longer bothered about providing schools and colleges with the services they are paid for.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Spoilt brats.
Mean Mr. Mustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got 2 A's in my 2 AQA exams I took at A2...so I'm pretty sure someone's screwing up somewhere...
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
that happened with the english lit AS last year at my school. it can happen with any exam board- one neglectful team leader/moderator is all it takes. i've found AQA to be alright otherwise
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Don't say thet are incompetent. They gave me an A in English Lang & Lit. :cool:
Aimée123
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They gave me a B in German AS. Tosspots...
Leonux
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bit of a sweeping statement really. Never had any problems and I've had tens of exams marked by AQA.
Neas
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know an A-Level AQA marker... those of you who did English A-Level papers this year couldve been marked by her and let me tell you she wasnt impressed with most of those papers heh.

She kept on slamming them all, was quite funny although disturbing as someones life was in a low-paid in-debt Teacher who was generally depressed....

Not good IMO, im suprised the whole marking thing works at all TBH.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1623)
79.13%
Leave (428)
20.87%

Watched Threads