Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

McDonald's Interview Preparation (part-time) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a McDonald's interview this Saturday and I wanted to know how these interviews are done.
    Has anyone previously had an interview at McDonald's and if so please can you share any tips to prepare for the interview.
    Tips for any interviews are also much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    I have not but I found an answer for you - https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-pre...w-at-McDonalds

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview this week and got the job!
    I arrived spoke to the person behind the counter he got the manager and the process began.
    I had to fill out some paper work, just the usual name, email, phone number etc.
    BRING YOUR PASSPORT (they take a photocopy)
    Then had an interview while sat in the main sitting area (it was a little embarrassing as people were eating)
    He asked me about a few things I had put on my CV and then asked me some generic questions.
    You don't have to do well, I screwed up a few
    Then I had to do 10 minutes behind the till, I had no idea what I was doing of course.
    I had to take an order from another of the managers there and I was literally awful...I was so nervous and couldn't operate the till.
    I then got offered the job on the spot, was a bit of a shock and now I start training next week.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.