Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am completing my tests on paper because of dyslexia. What will happen in the test will they give me a separate sheet for each mental maths question and take it away after the time is up?I'm trying to find out how I can pass both literacy comprehension and maths will be difficult.I will get 50%extra time , is this also for the mental maths?
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by AnnSkinner)
    I am completing my tests on paper because of dyslexia. What will happen in the test will they give me a separate sheet for each mental maths question and take it away after the time is up?I'm trying to find out how I can pass both literacy comprehension and maths will be difficult.I will get 50%extra time , is this also for the mental maths?
    Contact the Dyslexia service as part of the disability unit, alternatively contact your department.

Disability Services
    Richardson Building
    Digby Stuart College
    University of Roehampton
    London SW15 5PU

Disability
    Tel: 020 8392 3636
    Email: [email protected]

Dyslexia
    Tel: 020 8392 3860
    Email: [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Thank you . They gave some useful advice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.