Hi there. I have two questions essentially:
1. I have applied to the following programs and can't decide which one to choose:
- SOAS Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Birmingham Graduate Diploma in International Development
- Sussex MSc Sustainable Development
- Essex MA Economics
I've heard back from all of them, except Birmingham, and have been accepted.
2. Since the teaching on the GDip and MSc International Development is the same, MSc entails a dissertation during the summer, does anyone know if it is possible to change from the GDip to MSc during the year if your grades are up to par?
If yes, then I'd love to go to Birmingham. But what is better, doing an MSc at Sussex or a GDip from SOAS followed by a Masters? I do love the idea of living in London :/
...for the 2nd time this year