The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
habosh
Actully this is natural,for me my best time to study is when my little brother and sister,are out,and at night when no tv is on and most of the people are sleeping,tell your parents
(if you want me to become something to the society then turn the volume down but if you want me to become a burglar and spend 15 year in jail ,so you could feel guilty your whole lives then let it up,fine by me,so choose either the volume down or 15 years of guilt)
try it,it may work :tongue: :biggrin:
and dont be too rude :biggrin:

cheers for the suggestions, theres 1 problem though, my dad only goes to bed at about 1. am lol. i suppose i could use the university library
waiting2smile
Unfortunately No you foul rat child.

Wait, is this hawking the homophobe, or is it just one guy who keeps getting banned.

My money’s on the latter.
horrorboy
cheers for the suggestions, theres 1 problem though, my dad only goes to bed at about 1. am lol. i suppose i could use the university library

Do they not care about you at all? I still go with hiding the TV.
roseonthegrave
Wait, is this hawking the homophobe, or is it just one guy who keeps getting banned.

My money’s on the latter.

i'm not a homophobe, i just don't really like gay people.
MC Hawking IV
i'm not a homophobe, i just don't really like gay people.

Ah well, I guess it would never have worked out between us anyways.
Reply 25
MC Hawking IV
read you're first post, and tell me that it doesn't sound nerdy.

lol it does but after failing my A levels im gonna have to actually start doing some work at university
roseonthegrave
Ah well, I guess it would never have worked out between us anyways.

how comes so many of you people on this forum are gay? maybe i should spend less time on the computer, in case it's contagious.
MC Hawking IV
how comes so many of you people on this forum are gay? maybe i should spend less time on the computer, in case it's contagious.

You? Spending less time on UKL? We should be so lucky, lucky lucky lucky...
MC Hawking IV
maybe i should spend less time on the computer, in case it's contagious.

That my dear is one of the wisest things you've ever said.
waiting2smile
That my dear is one of the wisest things you've ever said.

Thanks babe.
MC Hawking IV

welcome back d00d, you were missed
yer i understand totally i used 2 b able 2 hear the tv and my parents were totally unconsiderate they didnt even realise the full extent of revision as they have neva SAT AN EXAMIN THEIR LIVES...not amusing, any one elses parents like that? x
DazYaABBB
welcome back d00d, you were missed

whas gwannin' daz?
MC Hawking IV
Thanks babe.

I can’t force you to retract that post, but yuck.
waiting2smile
I can’t force you to retract that post, but yuck.

stop playing hard to get.
Reply 35
*angelface*
yer i understand totally i used 2 b able 2 hear the tv and my parents were totally unconsiderate they didnt even realise the full extent of revision as they have neva SAT AN EXAMIN THEIR LIVES...not amusing, any one elses parents like that? x

my dads not but since my mums a nurse id guess shes sat a few but she tells me im lucky coz she had to revise in front of the TV at my age
MC Hawking IV
stop playing hard to get.

Excuse me? :confused:

I am genuinely disgusted by you.
waiting2smile
Excuse me? :confused:

you sound blond. it's ok with me, i like em in all colours.
MC Hawking IV
you sound blond. it's ok with me, i like em in all colours.

*Gulps* You're scaring me. Lets talk about your great achievements...
waiting2smile
*Gulps* You're scaring me. Lets talk about your great achievements...

and what are yours?

Latest

Trending

Trending