This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Rayban)
Yep. MSN on fun GPRS 8.8kbps? Great! Get Disconnected every 5 mins
Hehehe, I take it your an annoyed owner of the P9? Either that, or your just jealous, lol.
Rayban
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Maybe for you young'uns. .
I'ld say the p900 would be more suitable for "younguns" as its more eye candy than anything else... The other phone is more of a serious phone, still has capability, but small, compact, and decent to text from. Anyway, im goin bed. If you want a p900 though then you get one lol...
Rayban
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehehe, I take it your an annoyed owner of the P9? Either that, or your just jealous, lol.
Not anoyyed no, its an alright phone, there are much better sony ericson out there. P900 is a bit of a dissapointment for me. And im sure it will be for you after you've had it for a few months... P1000 will be great im sure. P900 is abit :s And the max memory capacity is a little low also...
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'ld say the p900 would be more suitable for "younguns" as its more eye candy than anything else... The other phone is more of a serious phone, still has capability, but small, compact, and decent to text from. Anyway, im goin bed. If you want a p900 though then you get one lol...
Lol, I never hang on to phones that long anyway, lol. Night.

(Still going to get it, might bang it on eBay though)
LintShaver
Report 14 years ago
Hehehe, that's nothing, I spend about £50 a month on line rental, without even using it! And have about 4 phones. At the moment I plan to get the Sony Ericsson P900 before I go to uni.
My friend from work has one, he was showing how he failed his driving test by getting out his P900 and drawing it using the phones paint bush application.

I was like :eek: I WANT ONE!!!!!

And now i have fallen inlove with the P900 but im waiting for a P910 to come out.
s43
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sniper999)
it really does my head in you know, i mean my line rental is less than 15 quid but some of my bills are outragious, i mean its hit me hard twice, over a ton and the other over 60, and im still a student, i mean, i even used to work for an orange dealership and yet i think payin too much is pissin me off. could have went on a nice holiday instead of killin the bills, and i dnt even talk alot nor text that the thing, i just use it wen its neccessary and myt bills are average 40 quid, i prob need to change the tariff, prob is i keep quitin jobs, and my money aint good enough to keep me goin, any1 have the same prob, any 1 like to give advice tell me what you think i should do, and by the way theres a poll just to see how much u pay a month.

btw im on contract and payg
How many minutes and txt messagers, do you use in a month?
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sniper999)
it really does my head in you know, i mean my line rental is less than 15 quid but some of my bills are outragious, i mean its hit me hard twice, over a ton and the other over 60, and im still a student, i mean, i even used to work for an orange dealership and yet i think payin too much is pissin me off. could have went on a nice holiday instead of killin the bills, and i dnt even talk alot nor text that the thing, i just use it wen its neccessary and myt bills are average 40 quid, i prob need to change the tariff, prob is i keep quitin jobs, and my money aint good enough to keep me goin, any1 have the same prob, any 1 like to give advice tell me what you think i should do, and by the way theres a poll just to see how much u pay a month.

btw im on contract and payg
Well I am sorry to hear that, I'm sure it must be pain. I do hope you sort your problems out and things go your way again, but for now, you have my sympathy! I know what you mean, I don't have much cred left either.
python05
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehehe, that's nothing, I spend about £50 a month on line rental, without even using it! And have about 4 phones. At the moment I plan to get the Sony Ericsson P900 before I go to uni.
There is an upgrade to the P900 coming out in a couple of months. Google "P910"
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have msn on my smartphone :cool:

I can leave it on for ages and it doesn't disconnect
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh dear, all these tariff prices are terrifying! I'm an international student and everything is awfully expensive
James.R
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I have msn on my smartphone :cool:

I can leave it on for ages and it doesn't disconnect
I've got MSN on my 3650 through a little free app called Agile Messenger
Spleenus`
Report 14 years ago
lol, GPRS does not d/c every 5 mins and is a bit faster than 8.8kbps.

The p900 is probably the best phone around and you don't need to use the stylus all the time - it's perfectly possible and just as easy to text without a stylus. Infact the stylus means that the phone is much more powerful and you are able to do many more things easily. I've never found it hard to use even when drunk. In short it's not for young people but people who are interested in a powerful phone and who need it for business purposes or who wish for a more flexible phone than most.

I mean GPS, a large screen for full internet browsing, higher quality games, paint application for drawing diagrams, IM on the move & can also double as a portable MP3 player with 128Mb of memory (although the P910 will take 1Gb)

Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well it's been over a year i put 10 quid on my phone and i've still got 8p left!.........i would have had more but £6 jus disappeared from my phone....i don't know how!cos no-one else uses my phone!
habosh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
my mob sucks,the battry loses it's charges ever 2days even though I dont keep playing with it,anyway it cost me from 10-20,as all of the family are on the same company ,so dad told me if I used it more than the limit he put for me,he will disconnect my mob...
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by priya)
if you waste money on texts mainly, go with an o2 online tarrif- they start at 20 quid and all have 500 free texts
thats what i have-i chose it because it was the only contract tarrif i found that had lots of texts included in it without having to buy stupid text bundles on top of line rental and calls..
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (18)
30%
No (42)
70%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed