The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Sending my results

Hi!
Since the deadline to send my results is getting closer and closer and today I finally got everything I needed, I was wondering how to send my results to king's college.
I know I need to use the King's apply system, but should I upload them as an attachment and send a normal message or should I send them in another way via the King's Apply system?
Please help me!!
Have a nice day everyone x
Hi! Congratulations on your results! I sent mine in last week. How I did it:

While logged in to King's Apply, click on the programme you want to accept. Then, on the menu on the left, click 'view and send messages' and then 'new message' at the top. You can choose 'meeting conditions of your offer' as the category and then upload a copy of your results as an attachment to that message.

I hope that's helpful!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Do you not use UCAS?
Original post by Dragon5555
Do you not use UCAS?

I didn't, because I'm a postgraduate student. I assumed OP was, too, since they mentioned having to use King's Apply. I could be wrong, though.
Oh sorry I got a little confused 😂
Reply 5
Original post by InvisibleDuck
I didn't, because I'm a postgraduate student. I assumed OP was, too, since they mentioned having to use King's Apply. I could be wrong, though.

Thank you for your answer! It was really helpful! Actually, I'm an undergraduate student but since I'm Italian, UCAS doesn't upload my results.
Thank you again!!!
Have a nice day :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest