The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

26 years virgin student here i might have used a toy but no man ever entered me feel like i will never have that feeling
Original post by UWS
Are you doing it out of desperation?

doesn't look like out of desperation. may be it is playing on it mind, and its disturbing him. So if he is not able to overcome it naturally, I feel "ONS" is perfectly fine.
I'm twenty and female
A virgin still as waiting till I complete my university degree before thinking about having sex
Won't be pushed into having it by any boys or men ok.
And there's nothing wrong in being a virgin at my age or infact any age for a woman ok.
Original post by Anonymous
26 years virgin student here i might have used a toy but no man ever entered me feel like i will never have that feeling

I am 28 years old am sure you will get to experience it. Hopfully I will too keep having faith nothing wrong with waiting till your ready till the time is right or the right person
Anonymous #59

Join the club mate
I'm female 20 almost and still a virgin, proud to be may I say, boys tried to get there way but not interested right now,
To bother trying to get my degree at university completed first for my veterinary nurse degree and one day in the future I perhaps think about it but until then I'm staying a virgin

My choice.....
Anonymous #60

Nearly twenty old female who still a virgin
I usually fingerr myself out as find that interesting way to relax
I haven't yet let any man or boy ever near my privates and so far stay that way
Although overs unbelievable at university from boys and sometimes the odd female to but tell them I'm straight and await one day for the right man
Don't loose the positive attitude and don't 'accept your fate.'
I am sure you will find someone and as a woman myself, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin.
Original post by Anonymous
Same as above. I'm 32 coming 33, never dated, never been kissed, never held hands, never had a girlfriend, and obviously still a virgin.

I've kinda accepted my fate though somewhat and have prepared that its likely I'm going to die like this since its apparant I have inherent personality flaws which I don't think can be overcome.

And the above poster is correct, the majority of people will oppose an inexperienced virgin in their 30s so the problem ends up becoming a bit of a vicious cycle and its not easy to get out of.
Anonymous #59

I'm coming up for 23 yrs old, female and a virgin,
Just satisfy myself with fingering my pussy,
Nothing wrong in still being a virgin at my age or any age,
My friends lost there's before they where 16 but couple of them paid the price nine months later and regretted there decisions and struggling to get a career,

I was busy studying the few years at university to worry about losing my virginity, I'm not rushing anything as about to start shortly my new career and that's first priority to me for now,

Why should any woman have to lose there virginity before they are 16 ??
I am 26 nearly 27 and I am still a virgin, never kissed, never hugged or held a girls hand. Do i care i have done in the past but i have had to put up with a lot of **** in the past. From friends and from some family. I have had people telling me because of my dyspraxia that i should never have kids. These people have made me feel quite negative which i am changing about myself now.

I am off to university, signed up for the gym. I am not going to find someone sat down on the sofa moping which i have been doing so i am changing myself for the better and hopefully i will find the right one and be able to have a family one day
travelcollegeguy

Don't be afraid of being a virgin at your age as there's plenty more out there same position as yourself,
Myself include as I'm nearly 23 female and a virgin still and proud to be ok, my choice because I was too busy studying for my nursing degree so wasn't interested in relationship, don't get me wrong I been out with boys but only for pure social only and although they tried there luck they never succeed.
Be proud ok, take it easy, you will eventually find a lovely girl and don't rush into anything ok.
40 yr old virgin here
Its gets better am 26 never touched a guy but life has more to it than sex you can have fun and enjoy without sex and frankly I love my life
Original post by travelcollegeguy
I am 26 nearly 27 and I am still a virgin, never kissed, never hugged or held a girls hand. Do i care i have done in the past but i have had to put up with a lot of **** in the past. From friends and from some family. I have had people telling me because of my dyspraxia that i should never have kids. These people have made me feel quite negative which i am changing about myself now.

I am off to university, signed up for the gym. I am not going to find someone sat down on the sofa moping which i have been doing so i am changing myself for the better and hopefully i will find the right one and be able to have a family one day
26 never touched a man and it gets better life is more than just sex
Original post by JamesManc
40 yr old virgin here
Anonymous #60

29 female and same as you never touched a man

Had some sneaky advances from other female work colleagues as tried to get into my virgina by putting hands down trousers but never ever succeed
I'm waiting for right man one day ??
And yes life is more than us woman having sex with men
Getting sick and tired of women finding me gross for no reason. The amount of times I tried to approach them in night outs, never a good outcome. It’s either they already have a man, pretending I don’t exist then they end up walking to the other side of the club. I’m not the best looking, but not ugliest either.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by AnxiousAtypical
Getting sick and tired of eomen just find me gross for some reason. The amount of times I tried to approach them in night outs, never a good outcome. It’s either they already have a man, pretending I don’t exist then they end up walking to the other side of the club. I’m not the best looking, but not ugliest either.

If approaching women on nights out doesn’t work, then try something else. Put yourself in situations where you make casual friendships with women (work, university, running club, whatever) and let things develop organically from there.
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
If approaching women on nights out doesn’t work, then try something else. Put yourself in situations where you make casual friendships with women (work, university, running club, whatever) and let things develop organically from there.

The female species are just shallow in general so I don’t see the post even bothering if they ignore decent hardworking men like Ian the IT technician but will open their legs to f*ckboy pretty boy Brad the Lad or big boy Tyrone the roadman.
The female species are just shallow in general so I don’t see the post even bothering if they ignore decent hardworking men like Ian the IT technician but will open their legs to f*ckboy pretty boy Brad the Lad or big boy Tyrone the roadman.

Maybe they ignore Ian the IT technican because he is a misogynistic little shite?

I can see precisely why you are a virgin.
Its selective breeding women are naturally attracted to the men who are tall and big and handsome cause deep down they wanna breed with a man with good genetic not anyone, personally am not the hottest girl either but i wont sleep with anyone should be someone attractive and good personality and brains hence why am virgin too lol! But am not fussed about it nor in hurry to lose it
Getting sick and tired of eomen just find me gross for some reason. The amount of times I tried to approach them in night outs, never a good outcome. It’s either they already have a man, pretending I don’t exist then they end up walking to the other side of the club. I’m not the best looking, but not ugliest either.
Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe
Maybe they ignore Ian the IT technican because he is a misogynistic little shite?

I can see precisely why you are a virgin.

Ian is not a misogynist, that’s Tyrone the woman beating thug and Brad the playa. Ian is a law abiding tax paying citizen who’s genuinely a nice person to everyone and well respected in his community ( not as in the ‘nice guy’ that you weren’t thinking of). Ian is just socially awkward and not best looking either.

Not just that more of being lonely.
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending