The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by Sh'tHitsTheFan
I'm 25 but looking for the right woman all these women seem like hoes where I live not trying to get a disease is hard here

Your attitude may well explain why nobody is remotely interested
I am virgin and I think if man 25+ is virgin so probably he is ugly or very unattractive? Maybe if virgin need sex he should consider prostitute. :frown: But my situation is very bad because i need love, reliable partner which i can live and we can have deep relationship. This is for me more important than sex only. And this i cant buy it.
Original post by Anonymous
I am virgin and I think if man 25+ is virgin so probably he is ugly or very unattractive? Maybe if virgin need sex he should consider prostitute. :frown: But my situation is very bad because i need love, reliable partner which i can live and we can have deep relationship. This is for me more important than sex only. And this i cant buy it.

And I complete it - the biggest problem is the woman hypergamy and their excessive requirements to the physical appearance of men. For example perfect chin, perfect mouth and perfect symmetry. But a few of men have some problem with appearance, because of genetic lottery. It is very sad these men can be clever, reliable, and very good partner but their main disadvantage is physical appearance. Very important for relationship :biggrin: :biggrin: very important. Handsome aggresive psychopath with ideal chin and mouth is better partner :biggrin:
Most men in this thread will never know the touch of a beautiful woman. I include myself in that.

The dice are loaded against average men.
Original post by username2648333
If you're feeling that you lack confidence, so you never try and initiate sex, remember that confidence can be feigned, just like everything else, there is serious truth in, "fake it till you make it"; I was always lacking in confidence when I was younger, but I thought, " **** it, what's the worst that can happen? Rejection? I don't know this person anyway, so nothing would be lost".

It's like sport climbing, the idea of the fall, is worse than the fall itself. Don't be afraid of rejection, it means almost nothing, in most cases.

Even if you think you're ugly as sin, I know 2 girls who are absolutely gorgeous, that are 20-odd virgins - they lack confidence.

Even if you really are ugly as sin, uglier people than you have gotten laid; confidence makes up for looks (I'm a testament to that).

Wisdom overflow
I am at the age of 24 and still, a virgin, seems that after marriage only I can lose my virginity.
If it bothers you that much, get on AdultWork.com and be done with it!
I think that age doesn`t matter, I know a 35-y girl and she is vergin, but doesn`t care
Original post by Lizzione
I think that age doesn`t matter, I know a 35-y girl and she is vergin, but doesn`t care

Yupp I am totally agree with you
people are surprise when they know that like you are still virgin, but it up to you how you let them understand why your still a virgin. But in some places around the world virgin is a thing that is a treasure to be given to the person whom you would love or you will marry.
I don't really think you need any advice, to be a virgin still into your 20's is in my view a very admirable quality.
If it bothers you that much, get on AdultWork.com and be done with it!

I will DIE a virgin before the day I allow anyone to extort me with unreasonable rates. If there's anything I detest more than my own virginity, it is paying a penny more than I think is fair.
I don't think so that being a virgin is a challenge, I mean it depends on the mentality of person to person and also some person are so religious who think that loosing virginity before marriage is a sin.
I think we need to accept some people are simply going to die virgins, life's a popularity contest and some people just aren't popular. Not everyone will have sex, a small percentage just wont, its always been the case.

I'll be 34 in August and I've accepted that I'm probably going to die one, no guarantees of course but I've assumed its going to happen. The more you think about it the more you'll waste valuable time not doing other things if you let it get to you.

I've decided to concentrate my time on other things now and hopefully I'll be happier in the long run.
Reply 514
Age shouldn't be too much of a concerned when losing your virginity. Nobody can rush you, and even if you hear people experiences, it does not mean that you will have the same experience. Sometimes it is best to wait and allow someone you trust to share the experience with, rather than having a rough one with someone who is there for their own pleasure and does not care of your own.
Original post by yungaheartz
hurts if shes dry (sorry to sound vulgar) this is why foreplay is important. she needs to be turned on enough to get a bit wet down there and then she needs to be relaxed and he needs to go slowly. if he forces it in when shes not wet then naturally it will hurt bad.

Very true - with a few other things to keep in mind. I'm going to add to this because I kept hearing this before I did it the first time (at age 22 - which I thought was late at the time [which even two years later seems laughable]) and it creates the impression that if everything is "done right" then it won't hurt. Then when it wasn't exactly like that I felt like there must be something wrong with me.

In my case, and my boyfriend was very very very attentive, it still hurt despite lots of foreplay and him being sweet and considerate. It felt like exactly what it was - very thin, very sensitive flesh tearing. And maybe it was just me being an idiot but I was under the impression that it would hurt the one time (or even just briefly at the beginning of penetration) and then we would immediately start having amazing sex...The truth is, it hurt like the first 5 times we had sex. And the general discomfort lasted longer than that. Maybe that's partly because my bf is well-endowed (sorry there's so much about writing all of this out that's cringe-worthy) but i think it also just takes time to ... adjust a little to it all?

But practice definitely makes perfect. :wink:

And don't fret about not having lost your V-card by the "right" age. It's awesome with the right person and in the right mood but if you're not feeling the magic then it's just two people bumping uglies.
Very true - with a few other things to keep in mind. I'm going to add to this because I kept hearing this before I did it the first time (at age 22 - which I thought was late at the time [which even two years later seems laughable]) and it creates the impression that if everything is "done right" then it won't hurt. Then when it wasn't exactly like that I felt like there must be something wrong with me.

In my case, and my boyfriend was very very very attentive, it still hurt despite lots of foreplay and him being sweet and considerate. It felt like exactly what it was - very thin, very sensitive flesh tearing. And maybe it was just me being an idiot but I was under the impression that it would hurt the one time (or even just briefly at the beginning of penetration) and then we would immediately start having amazing sex...The truth is, it hurt like the first 5 times we had sex. And the general discomfort lasted longer than that. Maybe that's partly because my bf is well-endowed (sorry there's so much about writing all of this out that's cringe-worthy) but i think it also just takes time to ... adjust a little to it all?

But practice definitely makes perfect. :wink:

And don't fret about not having lost your V-card by the "right" age. It's awesome with the right person and in the right mood but if you're not feeling the magic then it's just two people bumping uglies.

"Flesh tearing"??? :redface: that don't sound good at all, i have such a low pain tolerance. In fact that has made me not want to lose it...
"Flesh tearing"??? :redface: that don't sound good at all, i have such a low pain tolerance. In fact that has made me not want to lose it...

It will almost always hurt first time because a lot of people need their hymen breaking (if not done so already).

A lot of the time it is down to the man thrusting too hard because he is eager. If you have someone who knows what they are doing then it shouldn't hurt.
Original post by Pidove
It will almost always hurt first time because a lot of people need their hymen breaking (if not done so already).

A lot of the time it is down to the man thrusting too hard because he is eager. If you have someone who knows what they are doing then it shouldn't hurt.

i knew the first time would be uncomfortable but reading that...

thought i was ready but now my readiness has gone back a couple steps lol
i knew the first time would be uncomfortable but reading that...

thought i was ready but now my readiness has gone back a couple steps lol

Well what exactly are you scared about?

You just have to make sure that when you are doing it you don't rush things. Slow and steady wins the race.

Latest

Trending

Trending