Still a Virgin in your Twenties? Some Advice... Watch

Anonymous #16
Report 1 year ago
I’m going to die a virgin and I have accepted this.

Once you get to that point, it stops seeming so distressing.
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel like a lot of virgin guys are worried about that but tbh for me it's a turn on when a guy's a virgin, even though I am lol but it's like I don't care if they're bad because they obviously haven't done it before and I'll feel more comfortable and Idk if this is weird but even if he's like 'geeky' or shy it's a turn on.

I don't think most girls will care, probs be curious why you haven't lost it as in our society, it's a 'norm' for boys to just have sex young and with lots of girls but otherwise I don't care, neither do my friends.
I am and I guess I have heard that before too! Thats not weird at all! Just what you like I guess!

That is a point. May see it as a guy who just isnt always thinking about sex all the time and how rare are they? ? Idk

Im not going to try and understand how a girls brain works. Id rather try and unify the forces as it seems easier :lol:
Anonymous #17
Report 1 year ago
How bad is the pain of losing your virginity if you're a girl and how long does it last? I've heard it's pretty bad
Anonymous #18
Report 1 year ago
lets not forget that asexuals and aromantics exist. they have a completely valid reason to why they dont want to have sex. plus todays society is putting too much pressure on teens to have sex and everything is oversexualised (ppl arguing in a cafe bc a mother is breastfeeding her child), but when ppl do have sex they are called whores/easy. idk really. i place no value on my virginity, but my mum does obvs, she thinks its vital that i have sex after marriage (...bit too late) and that the husband i will marry will leave me if i am not a virgin. but there are posts and websites such as the cosmopolitan and buzzfeed that are all about sex and pride themselves on that as its what gets them views.
pendentivejoshua
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Virginity is a social construct!
Xopher_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd rather keep my virginity than lose it to some **** who'll I'll regret losing it to.
Anonymous #19
Report 1 year ago
I'm 21 is it unusual that I am a virgin?

I find it impossible to meet girls anyway does anyone have any tips?
Anonymous #14
Report 1 year ago

I still haven't accepted it tbh, maybe I should
Anonymous #14
Report 1 year ago
I'm 21 is it unusual that I am a virgin?

I find it impossible to meet girls anyway does anyone have any tips?
I also want tips but I'm a girl
Anonymous #14
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jack22031994)
I am and I guess I have heard that before too! Thats not weird at all! Just what you like I guess!

That is a point. May see it as a guy who just isnt always thinking about sex all the time and how rare are they? ? Idk

Im not going to try and understand how a girls brain works. Id rather try and unify the forces as it seems easier :lol:
lol I'd say very rare haha don't know a guy like that, Hmm I think, as a girl personally I'd see it as you'd only do it with someone you like not just girl willing, which would seem so much better as it'd show you're selective.

I think a girls brain is much more simpler than you think, you don't even have to tell her but I'm sure she'll be understanding. I can honestly say I don't understand boys, maybe because I'm from a family of mainly girls and no male role model around, I think that's why I'm pretty much hopeless 😅
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Apparently sex robots are now a viable resolution to such quandaries.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Truth
Jack22031994
Rep:
?
lol I'd say very rare haha don't know a guy like that, Hmm I think, as a girl personally I'd see it as you'd only do it with someone you like not just girl willing, which would seem so much better as it'd show you're selective.

I think a girls brain is much more simpler than you think, you don't even have to tell her but I'm sure she'll be understanding. I can honestly say I don't understand boys, maybe because I'm from a family of mainly girls and no male role model around, I think that's why I'm pretty much hopeless 😅
I guess youre right!

My family are all girls too except my cousins who live in Germany whoI hardly ever see. Yet Im still useless :lol:
Anonymous #14
Report 1 year ago
I guess youre right!

My family are all girls too except my cousins who live in Germany whoI hardly ever see. Yet Im still useless :lol:
I thought you were a guy!
Jack22031994
Rep:
?
I thought you were a guy!
Oh I am! Sorry for any confusion!
Anonymous #14
Report 1 year ago
Oh I am! Sorry for any confusion!
Oh but surely then you'd have no difficulties speaking to girls or knowing their behaviour given that you have a lot of girls in your family.
Jack22031994
Rep:
?
Oh but surely then you'd have no difficulties speaking to girls or knowing their behaviour given that you have a lot of girls in your family.
Kind of - its ore confidence I guess! As in with the whole making a move kind of thing if that makes sense
Anonymous #15
Report 1 year ago
Why?
because I'm a virgin in my 30s
yungaheartz
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How bad is the pain of losing your virginity if you're a girl and how long does it last? I've heard it's pretty bad
hurts if shes dry (sorry to sound vulgar) this is why foreplay is important. she needs to be turned on enough to get a bit wet down there and then she needs to be relaxed and he needs to go slowly. if he forces it in when shes not wet then naturally it will hurt bad.
Tom3198
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

We're all hopeless haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (92)
71.88%
No I haven't decided yet (23)
17.97%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
10.16%

Watched Threads