worried help needed Watch

RandomPerson135
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i did did gcse biology early and now have chosen it at alevel but feel I don't remember the content will this be a problem and if so what do I need to re learn
OwlOfFire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It should be fine I did A level biology and I basically forgot the whole syllabus over the Summer, but it all comes rushing back when you start. If you are really worried I would just brush up on the heart and circulation.
Amefish
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The AQA specification begins with biological molecules, namely carbohydrates, lipids and proteins. It would be a good idea to go over your digestion work, including enzymes. That will get you set up for the first part of A Level biology. The rest of it, you can take it as it comes. To memorise content thoroughly, it's a good idea to cover topics multiples times. Once in class, then go over it a few times in your revision too.
Shashimi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You'll be okay, you re-learn a lot of things in biology, and will cover anything that you need to know anyway.

The things that I had most difficulty with was the heart, cells/plants (photosynthesis), and DNA. If you want, you could revisit those briefly but I wouldn't worry as you will go through it all again anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (13)
5.58%
No (220)
94.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise