The Student Room Group

How does it felt like when doing retakes AND studying A2 levels at the same time?

Hi. I took mathematics, biology, and chemistry and i'm writing edexcel exam. So i wrote 8 papers in total, and if i need to retake, I'm expecting to retake at most 3 - 5 out of 8 papers.

I want to know how it felt working on the retakes and studying A2 (which i know is much more difficult than AS) at the same time. Im kinda worried about it.
Reply 1
Original post by Guppies
Hi. I took mathematics, biology, and chemistry and i'm writing edexcel exam. So i wrote 8 papers in total, and if i need to retake, I'm expecting to retake at most 3 - 5 out of 8 papers.

I want to know how it felt working on the retakes and studying A2 (which i know is much more difficult than AS) at the same time. Im kinda worried about it.

It was difficult because you had exams that you had to do better in and then exams that you had to do well in. Balancing the retakes was tough, I remember I had so many exams one year, I had to do all-nighters and that really screwed me over and it was mainly due to me being so disorganised. But if you're able to manage your time and have a sensible study planner, you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest