The Student Room Group

Girlfriend acting all *****y

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SGHD26716
She's probably just in a bad mood.

Remember no means yes according to a feminist.

Bit weird though, like she's using you as a sex slave

I thought everything meant no to feminists?
Maybe she needed the D that day bad bit you didn't give it
Reply 22
Original post by Underscore__
I thought everything meant no to feminists?

I don't try to think like them.

I'm sane
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm just going to toughen up on her and show her who's in charge. She's gotten too *****y recently and needs to be put in her place. So ima do that. Then I'll tell her nicely that what shes doing isn't fair, she should get it then.

Bit harsh. You don't need to "show her who's in charge", just tell her how childish she's being.
When will men learn that the instinct to assert their dominance over women is, more often that not, immensely unattractive sexually? Asserting their dominance over other men is another story.
Reply 25
Original post by qasim_96
OP just have a word with her to let her know why you didn't. If she's in a bad mood after that then just let it be. Soon enough she'll get over it. You can't just have sex with someone if they don't want to. She'll get over it soon enough :smile:

Original post by SGHD26716
She's probably just in a bad mood.

Remember no means yes according to a feminist.

Bit weird though, like she's using you as a sex slave

AYMEN BROTHAS. dat was some bootiful advice u gave right dere.....

ngl same here :lol:
It just shows that most men of this society have put women on a pedestal, something of which I am not willing to accept. As someone who was once like this I've found being the one in charge in a relationship makes the other partner appreciate me more. Current gf clearly doesn't get it so needs to be shown it.

I don't think women should be put on a pedestal, but they don't need putting in their place either. Surely there's a happy medium where both people in the relationship have an equal say?
Original post by DrSocSciences
When will men learn that the instinct to assert their dominance over women is, more often that not, immensely unattractive sexually? Asserting their dominance over other men is another story.

Not really. Asserting dominance in bed is very attractive but outwith that its not.
Reply 28
Because guys are always supposed to be up for it it is a double insult.
My and my gf (both 21) were hanging out yesterday afternoon and she initiated sex, usually we end up doing it but I wasn't feeling it yesterday so turned her down. She got pretty upset cos of this, not crying but acting all cold and *****y. Why do girls do this??? She's turned me down for sex in the past due to not being in the mood, period and so on. It is like guys aren't allowed to turn down a woman.

Don't know why I made this thread, I just need to let it out. What do you guys and girls suggest?

If you didn't feel like it, you haven't done anything wrong, but she wanted you to smash her- so you should have taken up the offer,even if you didn't want to.
Op is obviously a troll, those who feed him (or her) are just as bad. :banghead:
Op is obviously a troll, those who feed him (or her) are just as bad. :banghead:

You do realize it says thread starter under your name right?...

I thought these guy's were all virgins. lol
Because... since when do men turn down sex??

forgot to hop on your alt there
Reply 35
you said no to sex? you gay or something bro??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending