The Student Room Group

Asset Management Graduate Schemes 2018

Scroll to see replies

Would also like to know if anyone could give any pointers for the Fidelity phone interview?

Cheers
Original post by vlademel
Would also like to know if anyone could give any pointers for the Fidelity phone interview?

Cheers

I would be happy to if u still have time or is it too late!?
Original post by sreddy17

Sure! I'd really appreciate that!

Would love some help on fidelity phone interview too! Thanks!

Also, anyone done RBS video interview?
Anyone applied for HSBC AM grad? Haven't heard from them since being told I passed the min requirements of the immersive test
Reply 65
To those who applied to fidelity, did u guys apply to equity?
Original post by souman
To those who applied to fidelity, did u guys apply to equity?

Nah, applied to fixed income
Original post by Samantha303
Anyone applied for HSBC AM grad? Haven't heard from them since being told I passed the min requirements of the immersive test

How long did they take to tell you that you passed??
for blackrock, anyone know how long we have to answer the questions
for blackrock, anyone know how long we have to answer the questions

90 secionds.

One question caught me out - How does blackrock differentiate itself from its clients?

Good luck mate
Original post by MrNobodyTheFirst
90 secionds.

One question caught me out - How does blackrock differentiate itself from its clients?

Good luck mate

Cheers man - what sort of things u applying for ?
Original post by india999
How long did they take to tell you that you passed??

About five days
Is anyone like me who has ruled out a lot of AMs cos they are based in Scotland? :/
HSBC job simulator, anyone? On their website it says there will be a written test and verbal recording involved in the job simulator test and the next stage will be the AC. Assuming that will be the equivalent of a telephone interview stage?
(edited 6 years ago)
HSBC job simulator, anyone? On their website it says there will be a written test and verbal recording involved in the job simulator test and the next stage will be the AC. Assuming that will be the equivalent of a telephone interview stage?

Completed it last week but havent heard back. Let me know if youve got any questions
Cheers man - what sort of things u applying for ?

Taking a scatter gun approach to finance/investment schemes - rbs/hsbc/blackrock/jpmorgan/bg/aviva so far. Two rejections already :frown: Might need to change tactics before sending off anymore applications.
Is anyone like me who has ruled out a lot of AMs cos they are based in Scotland? :/

Whats wrong with them being based in Scotland :P
Taking a scatter gun approach to finance/investment schemes - rbs/hsbc/blackrock/jpmorgan/bg/aviva so far. Two rejections already :frown: Might need to change tactics before sending off anymore applications.

Hi, If you don't mind me asking what was the Aviva scheme you applied for and who were the rejections from?

EDIT: Nevermind about Aviva, realise they only have one scheme and want you to be flexible.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Georgehigginson
Hi, If you don't mind me asking what was the Aviva scheme you applied for and who were the rejections from?

EDIT: Nevermind about Aviva, realise they only have one scheme and want you to be flexible.

RBS and actually Aviva. Wasnt too fussed about aviva but kind of put out about RBS..
Completed it last week but havent heard back. Let me know if youve got any questions

I am a bit confused by what it is. Is it a video interview or more like a test with verbal recording? Can I actually prepare for it? Thanks!

Quick Reply