The Student Room Group

Is she really into me?

So I met this girl 3 weekends ago and we spoke briefly before she stopped replying. She then got back in contact with me two weeks ago and we literally haven't stopped talking since.

We met up Monday and it went extremely well, she brought her best friend with her as I invited her on this activity, and I specifically stated bring her friend. She was messaging me afterwards and said she'd love to meet up again soon.

So a few days ago she was messaging me about how she really liked my Snapchat story and was fascinated by it and my obsession for my passion, exact words were "I love how obsessed you are". She also wanted to join me where I was recently and started commenting on my snapchat story of what I was doing.

She made an instagram post about how we met, and all her friends liked it and commented about it. (Today when I met her she asked me if I saw what she put.) Of course I did.

So yesterday I asked her if she wanted to meet before she heads home for the month as I was coming into the airport at least the time she would be checking in. She literally outright agreed and told her best friend who said that's so awesome. I managed to sort her out a very very good seat and she didn't realise how good it was till she got on the airplane.

We sat down and spoke for 2 hours rather than the planned 10-15 minutes, can't say she wanted to leave? I was clock watching for her, and she did ask If I wanted to go and I said no I am keeping an eye for you.

We spent those two hours getting to know eachother and her showing me the flight details for when she's coming back. We was having such a great conversation and she was always smiling, looking directly at me and saying how funny I am. (Although I don't find myself funny? so is that just her being interested in me?) - she shared a few very personal stories with me which I appreciate her telling me. We had to then leave eachother as she had a flight to catch, she opened her arms and gave me a really long long hug.

She messaged me for the next hour and a bit and thanked me for coming to meet her. Then said I am actually the best, thank you so much. Then said she wished I was on the flight with her.

We have plans to meet end of August when she comes back, and she said she'll keep in touch. Although the time difference may strain that slightly. But does the outlook seem good and where can I take this next, if she's into me?
She wants youe sperm bro
Reply 2
She sounds interested, you should keep in contact with her while she's away and then when she comes back, ask her out on a date.
You can't really tell from this example, maybe she's from Canada and is just being polite. Best bet is to just keep your wits about you and continue to look for signs.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
She sounds interested, you should keep in contact with her while she's away and then when she comes back, ask her out on a date.

I hope she is, our 'relationship' really is quite good considering I've met her twice (Three times if you include when I first approached her) and I've only spoke for 3 weeks. I did ask if she'd keep in contact, she said "for sure!!". So I am remaining upbeat about contact. I think she'll agree to meeting up, but do I have to say "It's a date" or just say let's go for dinner, just me and you? Any ideas?

Original post by oneflewovertcn
You can't really tell from this example, maybe she's from Canada and is just being polite. Best bet is to just keep your wits about you and continue to look for signs.

Which example? I am confused. She's from the US. If that helps, and I guess she is being very polite but stalking my social media and outright commenting on it and then making a post about how we met? All the signs are good so far, but how much more does she give?
Very interesting but once again I must say....
ABSOLUTELY USELESS
Reply 6
Original post by Spider man
Very interesting but once again I must say....
ABSOLUTELY USELESS

What is?
Original post by Anonymous
What is?

This thread.
You know she's into you so asking this is useless
Reply 8
Original post by Spider man
This thread.
You know she's into you so asking this is useless

I'm not 110% confident. Hence my topic.

Quick Reply