Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My brother is looking to get married soon so we decided to check out shaadi.com im not kidding there are like millions of people on this site chatting away hoping to find their life partner......ok call me old fashioned but do we really have to do it like this????? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ROFL.... Omg well technology does make things like arranged marriages and normal marriages BIGGER

o well if it helps people find love and happiness who really cares?

ReputationRep:
    Does your brother have a girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    I'm signed up for that site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGI

Internet dating is just an alien concept for me. How do you know if you fancy someone if you haven't met them? You can't love someone in that way if you don't fancy them. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Does your brother have a girlfriend?
    he did have one but they broke up some months ago SORE SUBJECT!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Are you really??? I have nothing against it it's just that i was genuinely shocked to see the amount of people there and there pictures are there and surprised at how easy it is to access someones details whether they are false or true.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Airport fairy finally someone who sees sense, seriously this stuff is shocking and i hate to say it a bit degrading to stick your picture on the internet or a wedding site and hope that you will be chosen out of the thousand there how horrible. Internet dating i can deal with but internet marriages as i have seen on that site today no way.....i will be much calmer tomorrow......xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinka)
    My brother is looking to get married soon so we decided to check out shaadi.com im not kidding there are like millions of people on this site chatting away hoping to find their life partner......ok call me old fashioned but do we really have to do it like this????? :eek:
    my cousin got married through a marriage bureau- proper arranged marriage. i don't think it was a good idea...apparantly my unce's running around his daughter's inlaws like a headless chicken cos they're really old fashioned and expect his family to be all subserviant. urgh.

if you're brother's happy with finding someone through shaadi.com then it shouldn't matter- its up to him if he thinks he'll be happy with someone he met on the internet then fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    S this is what IHavePMS was on about =P

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.