(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Exposure to radiation = cancer.

:eek: :eek:

meh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    :eek: :eek:

meh...
    i know. hmm ah well, if we're gonna go this way, we may as well make the best of the time we have left *strolls into the entertainment subforum*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neas)
    I kinda stumbled through google to this forum... what exactly is it?

Im at Reading University atm studying Cybernetics in my 4th (and final phew) year... just wondering what this is for and why etc etc

Hehe, I did that... then got addicted...

Best advice I can give you? Leave... now... Leave now!!! While you can!!!

The path to prosperity and enlightenment is only one click away... away from here....!

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy your time here - particularly useful for late night chats or during holidays.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome!
    Don't worry about being old, there are quite a few older students around here.
    And piginapoke is positively ancient . Just avoid General Chat if you don't like teen angst

ReputationRep:
    21 isn't that old!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    21 isn't that old!
    i suppose in comparison to the rest of the members here,most of whom are 16/17/18, he seems old. and being married doesn't encourage us to percieve him as young and free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    it is the best place on the web as it happens.
    Mad Caddie: *restrains from verbal onslaught*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neas)
    I kinda stumbled through google to this forum... what exactly is it?

Im at Reading University atm studying Cybernetics in my 4th (and final phew) year... just wondering what this is for and why etc etc

a forum where students can discuss absolutely anything....(when i say anything i mean it!)......you'll find that you'll addicted very quickly!

ReputationRep:
    Yea i know i only got 6 hrs sleep last night LOL

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.