Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Burning my Uniform!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I love my school uniform. I am planning to wear it at university!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geekdom)
    I love my school uniform. I am planning to wear it at university!
    what was it like? presumably not a faded sweatshirt and trutex skirt, like mine....if i turned up to uni in that i think i'd be rushed to the psychiatric ward immediately

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshSweet)
    I look forward to burning that B/O drenched, filthy, seam-ripped rag I called "a blazer" for five years. Because it's so obviously made from processed maize chaff by 2 year old Korean sweatshop workers, it should go up a treat.

My 6th form blazer is a MASSIVE improvement, comfortable, strong material, gold buttons, but most importantly IT'S THE RIGHT SIZE!!! :rolleyes:

Who else is doing the same?
    what, you have to wear blazers in sixth form???..............from now on it's non uniform everyday for me!........i gave my uniform away to the poor! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    what was it like? presumably not a faded sweatshirt and trutex skirt, like mine....if i turned up to uni in that i think i'd be rushed to the psychiatric ward immediately
    mine was worse!.....every year group wore a different colour top!....mine was grey!.......but the new yr7's is going to be yellow!

ReputationRep:
    old school uniforms do have ONE use after school

to be used at the school discos that they have at some unis!! where u deliberately have a short skirt, lose tie etc etc!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiniBarSmarties)
    old school uniforms do have ONE use after school

to be used at the school discos that they have at some unis!! where u deliberately have a short skirt, lose tie etc etc!
    And nightclubs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshSweet)
    I look forward to burning that B/O drenched, filthy, seam-ripped rag I called "a blazer" for five years. Because it's so obviously made from processed maize chaff by 2 year old Korean sweatshop workers, it should go up a treat.

My 6th form blazer is a MASSIVE improvement, comfortable, strong material, gold buttons, but most importantly IT'S THE RIGHT SIZE!!! :rolleyes:

Who else is doing the same?
    You could sell it back to the second hand shop at your school (if there is one) for some poor year 9 to buy...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.