The Student Room Group

Would you date a good bad guy?

Say if the guy is a good man in terms of appearance and can be soft at times when he wants to show you affection.

However, he has a dark side to him that can turn violent, nasty and very cold towards you if you do him wrong.

What do you girls think?

Scroll to see replies

Well don't do anything wrong then simple
Yeah fam, would love to get smacked for no reason
No.
Original post by BigMan Ting
Say if the guy is a good man in terms of appearance and can be soft at times when he wants to show you affection.

However, he has a dark side to him that can turn violent, nasty and very cold towards you if you do him wrong.

What do you girls think?

*insert family fortunes buzzer noise here*

Even if he was a wattpad werewolf.:frown:

Talking 'bout yourself OP?
I wouldn't want to date someone who has the potential to be violent towards me, that's not fun.
Lol fam
Reply 7

What do you girls think?

You: Hello, how was your day l?
Him: proceeds to beat the crap out of you

Is this really a question? 😂😂😂

What do you girls think?

no because i can do better.

i don't date immature, abusive and *****y people in general.
Positive periods do not outweigh abusive periods and in fact are a tactic used by abusers to manipulate those they are abusing.

Stay away from anyone like that.
Original post by SGHD26716
You: Hello, how was your day l?
Him: proceeds to beat the crap out of you

Is this really a question? 😂😂😂

😂😂😂 it's just an observation, say if you had a terrible past with violence but that carries over into any relationship. Can you blame that person at all?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 11
😂😂😂 it's just an observation, say if you had a terrible past with violence but that carries over into any relationship. Can you blame that person at all?

I wouldn't blame anyone.

I wouldn't get involved in a relationship if I knew the person was violent
Anyone who says they would are crazy.

What do you girls think?

Very odd choice of words
Original post by jabbathemuttdog
*insert family fortunes buzzer noise here*

Even if he was a wattpad werewolf.:frown:

Talking 'bout yourself OP?

I don't think I can lay my hands on a woman, because I know I have the potential to cause serious harm. If the woman were violent to me and I had no other means to defend myself then I will take actions in my own hands for my own safety. It will be the last resort I will ever take.
(edited 6 years ago)

What do you girls think?

Ain't a girl but just gonna say that 98% of girls won't date a man who turns violent on them....
Reply 16
that doesn't make him a good man then, that makes him a fake good person
''Good bad guy'' is a contradictory statement, you can't be both, pick one.

As for the question, no, I don't tolerate physical or emotionally abusive behaviours in a partner. If this is you, OP, please seek help
No it's not me and just to be clear I think everyone should understand that this is an open-ended question that doesn't entail any malice.

I'm not an emotional nor physical abuser and I'm not justifying if it's right to be one in a relationship.
(edited 6 years ago)
is this you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending