ilaydalana
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone doing English/English with creative writing thatis studying abroad, what countries are given as options?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ilaydalana)
Anyone doing English/English with creative writing thatis studying abroad, what countries are given as options?
It just says a semester in a partner university, but is vague how it works imo.

On the English Programme you have the opportunity to spend a semester abroad in your second year studying at one of Keele’s international partner universities. Exactly which countries are available depends on your choice of degree subjects. An indicative list of countries is on the website Partner Universities however this does not guarantee the availability of study in a specific country as this is subject to the university’s application process for studying abroad.

No additional tuition fees are payable for studying abroad but you do have to bear the costs of travelling to and from your destination university, accommodation, food and personal costs. Depending on the destination you are studying at additional costs may include visas, study permits, residence permits, and compulsory health checks. You should expect the total costs of studying abroad to be greater than if they study in the UK, information is made available from the Global Education Team throughout the process, as costs will vary depending on destination.

The partner unis are here

https://www.keele.ac.uk/studyabroad/...runiversities/
ilaydalana
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I know which are the partner unis but thanks anyway lol. I was looking to see of anyone knew what unis/places were available for english course specifically though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed